Welcome to join us in Mölnlycke R&D, to build the next generation of medical devices including software and electronics
Mölnlycke, with its long and proud history of developing new innovative medical solutions, is currently recruiting for a number of open positions in Wound Care R&D.
To strengthen and expand our in-house competence in electronics and software we’re looking for skilled engineers with experience of working with product development of healthcare products including software & electronics. Not only medical devices experience is required. Instead, you may have a background from other industries with expertise in e.g. sensor technology, electronics and software.
Welcome to join us in our journey, exploring new technology to shorten the healing time of wounds and to improve the efficiency of care for chronic and difficult-to-heal wounds.
All our open positions can be found below:
- Electronics & Software Developer
- Senior Systems Engineer – Hardware and Software Design
- Technical Product Manager – Electrical Equipment
- Senior Technical Product Manager – Diagnosis & Monitoring/Software
- Senior Systems Engineer – Wound Care Diagnosis & Monitoring
- Senior Systems Engineer – Acute Wound Care/NPWT
- Product Developer – Electrical Equipment
- Senior Product Developer – Electrical Equipment
To learn more about Mölnlycke and/or any of these open positions welcome to contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733-872722; firstname.lastname@example.org or Ulrika Ydse, Technogarden AB, 0761-671051; email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third party (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including technical solutions such as the Avance® Solo single use negative pressure system and innovative dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Our culture rests on four High Performance Behaviours – values related to our brand personality, which we promote and which instruct us how to act as individuals to be able to deliver:
– Passionate about customers
– Energised by teamwork
– Devoted to the outcome
– Demonstrate entrepreneurship
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we are the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we are Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.