Technical Product Manager – Electrical Equipment
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for! Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world? If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
We are recruiting a Technical Product Manager – Electrical Equipment. This function will be based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As a Technical Product Manager you will:
- secure technical product expertise
- be accountable for the compliance of the technical file for appointed product range in accordance with our quality management system
- participate in development or change projects in co-operation with different functions within the company
- plan and conclude the post market surveillance of launched products and ensure any necessary improvements are implemented
- be responsible for continuous product risk management
- provide support to the local markets regarding tenders and geographical expansion activities
- be the designated R&D person in technical file audits
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Sciences (Bachelor or master’s degree) or corresponding experience
- Technical knowledge and understanding of medical electrical equipment and related safety standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical device industry or other highly regulated industry
- Knowledge and experience from Design control as well as other regulatory requirements according to e.g. MDR and FDA
- Ability to handle complex documentation
- Good team-working skills and communication skills
- Performance driven/results-oriented mind-set with strong customer focus
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 – 872722. We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and cover letter no later than 28 February.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.