Senior Systems Engineer – Acute Wound Care/NPWT
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark by improving healthcare outcomes around the world?
We continue our journey developing innovative solutions. To strengthen and expand our in-house competences in electronics and software we are recruiting for several positions at Mölnlycke R&D. To the R&D-team focusing on negative pressure wound therapy systems (portable electronic pump device) we are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer. With a creative mindset, you will develop new competitive solutions and improve products (e.g. embedded devices) based on customer insights, process- and material technology knowledge according to the business strategy.
As a Senior Systems Engineer – Acute Wound Care/NPWT you will be working in teams and be a key contributor in strengthening our position on the market and define our future strategy, based on research, innovative technologies and contacts with health care providers, external institutions and suppliers.
Main key Accountabilities:
- Translate customer needs into concepts and products specifications
- Lead or participate in projects/activities to develop new solutions or improve products.
- Take technical leadership, such as coordinate and lead technical activities during concept and product development in collaboration with development and manufacturing partners.
- Define and specify needs for test method development. Ensure that product verification and validation activities are carried out.
- Contribute to the IP generation work by filling invention reports and patent applications and secure FTO for new concepts and products.
- Act as interface to innovation teams and strategic marketing, patent/IP etc.
- Create and maintain contacts with suppliers of technology to ensure best available input to develop technical solutions.
- Support the creation and maintenance of contacts with users and researchers to ensure best possible knowledge of customer needs.
Capabilities, Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree, e.g. electrical engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Several years’ experience from R&D preferably from the medical device industry
- Experience of system design and requirement management
- General understanding of hardware and software development, electrical engineering, electronic devices.
- Knowledgeable in Design control QSR, 14971, 13485
- Experience and understanding of analogue and digital electronic design principles
- Knowledgeable in embedded software development for medical devices
- Knowledgeable in system architecture design and interface design between hardware and software components
As a person you are creative and solution oriented. You show great communication skills, enjoy teamwork, and are able to compromise and value consensus.
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 – 872722. We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and cover letter no later than 28 February.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including technical solutions such as the Avance® Solo single use negative pressure system and innovative dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Our culture rests on four High Performance Behaviours – values related to our brand personality, which we promote and which instruct us how to act as individuals to be able to deliver:
– Passionate about customers
– Energised by teamwork
– Devoted to the outcome
– Demonstrate entrepreneurship
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we are the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we are Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.