Senior Technical Product Manager – Diagnosis & Monitoring/Software
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for! Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
We are recruiting a Senior Technical Product Manager – Diagnosis & Monitoring/Software. This role will be based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
In this function you will:
- Secure compliance of technical documentation for appointed product range including post market surveillance and risk management activities.
- As technical expert for appointed product range, provide product knowledge to development projects and provide support to global marketing and operations.
- Take initiatives based on analysis of external requirements and business needs and drive efficiency in management of designated technical documentation.
- Product expert / technical file owner for appointed product range(s) and/or owner for Software in embedded systems or as a stand-alone product
- Accountable for compliance of designated parts of the product technical documentation in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Accountable for planning and concluding Post Market Surveillance activities including continuous product risk management
- Appointed product and/or Software owner post market
- Designated person from R&D in product audits
- Support global marketing in providing local markets with technical expertise
- Provide product knowledge in complaints management
- Provide product knowledge and feedback from post market data in product development projects
- Proactively assess and drive best practice and lead exchange of knowledge within the TPM competence area
- Identify, suggest, and drive implementation of continuous improvements such as processes, work instructions and ways of working
- Academic background in Engineering, Computer Science (Bachelor or master’s degree) or corresponding experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from software development and maintenance in the Medical Device industry or other highly regulated industry
- Experience from working with development and maintenance of embedded systems
- Experience of global regulatory requirements and applicable standards and how to put them into practice, e.g. IEC-62304, 82304-1 and 60601-1 or equivalent
- Experience from working agile and in Jira
- Ability to handle complex documentation
- Good team-working skills and communication skills
- Performance driven/results-oriented mind-set with strong customer focus
- Proven leadership skills
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 – 872722. We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and cover letter no later than 28 February.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.