TPM – Technical Product Manager
At ABIGO Medical you can expect an exciting and developing environment with high ambitions to always be at the forefront. ABIGO Medical is a company of strong growth and entrepreneurial spirit. We work together, see opportunities, and focus on high quality in all our work. With us, you are challenged to grow and have great opportunities to work independently and be a central part of our innovative and progressive work.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our R&D team, as a Technical Product Manager (TPM). As a TPM, you will work in close cooperation with colleagues within R&D, as well as cross-functionally throughout the company. You will be the Product Owner for advanced wound management products (Sorbact®).
You own the product technical files and make sure that the existing product portfolio remains of the appropriate quality/safety throughout the product life cycle. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the medical devices industry. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Own released products within the Sorbact assortment during their life cycle together with the Global Product Manager.
- Provide technical product expertise and secure technical file quality.
- Manage technical documentation after development project completion.
- Plan and drive product improvements.
- Drive and implement changes, including delegation of tasks to project team and other functions.
- Drive and support with CAPAs, non-conformities, complaints.
- Understand technical trends and how they affect the roadmap.
- Participate in projects to develop existing and future product ranges to translate customer and business needs into product specifications.
- Develop product documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal quality system.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant working experience from an R&D/Product Development position within medical devices
- Technical Product Manager experience
- Design Control
- Risk Management
- Change Control
- Experience of Product Data Management System.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (BSc, MSc) or equivalent.
This is a new position in ABIGO Medical. You have a great opportunity to shape the role and to establish the TPM structure. Our corporate culture is characterized by a family atmosphere with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and where cooperation and personal development are encouraged. You will be a member of an inspiring and affirmative team, where we help each other and work together towards set goals. We emphasize the importance of working professionally in an environment that is enjoyable and fulfilling.
This position is a permanent full-time employment based in Askim, Gothenburg.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 January 2021.
If you have questions regarding ABIGO Medical AB or this open position, please contact Katarina at +46 (0)738 55 44 51 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22 or email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
ABIGO Medical AB develops, manufactures and markets products including the Sorbact® technology, which is a clinically established innovation for advanced wound care. ABIGO was founded in 1989 by the brothers Jan G and Leif Smith. The company has about 170 employees and distribution of products in some 60 countries through own sales organisations and partners. An active research and development program in selected areas opens up exciting opportunities for growth and has also led to a number of international patents and patent applications. Unique, patented products developed in house, with international potential in niche areas, are part of ABIGO’s business philosophy. Early this year, Essity acquired 75% of ABIGO Medical, securing the potential to continue the journey of growth.