Territory Manager Interventional Urology
Coloplast are now looking for a new Territory Manager who will work independently with the realization of market share growth and turnover of Interventional Urology Products, mainly in the Stockholm/Mälardalen Region.
As Territory Manager you will
- Build relationships and form partnerships with urologists, gynecologist, branch organizations, OR nurses, purchasers & pharmacists to create an understanding, interest, and a preference for Coloplast high quality products and services
- Support medical professionals in the OR when using our products (Invite them if relevant to international workshops, meetings, organize local education sessions etc.)
- Generate and increase sales through creation of preference of Coloplast products in the short and long term
- Translate customer questions, needs and problems into concrete high-level solutions/services
- Develop and maintain professional partnerships inside (Sales/Marketing/ Customer Service / Payers & Trade department) and outside the organization, to share knowledge and promote synergy
- Manage the region by analyzing data and by mapping the opportunities and challenges of the Interventional Urology Market
- Be up to date on competitor products, position, and activities in the sales region
- Gain insights in competitor contract, price position and expiry date as well as develop tactical plans in collaboration with Sales Marketing Manager, to extend market share through additional tenders
- Share relevant market information with the Sales/ Marketing departments and other concerned parties within the organization and actively participate in the brand strategy
- Achieve sales targets set by engaging selected target hospitals/customers and by developing and implementing a clear Account Specific Action Plan and execute on it to reach regional sales targets
- Report monthly to the Business Unit Manager; Interventional Urology, based in the Netherlands.
- Document adequately and daily in our CRM system
- Be responsible for tender & contract management in Sweden, including periodical evaluations with buyers
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders and Business Unit Manager, draw up contracts for existing and potential hopital customers
Why join us
Welcome to Coloplast-one of the most successful medical device companies in the world.
People at Coloplast are proud of their workplace. It is expressed in our People Survey.
Most of us want to work for a company that makes a difference. Well in Coloplast you can. Once you have experienced the impact our products and service can have, not only on a person’s life, but for that person’s entire family, you know that you a making a difference.
Your colleagues are professional experts in their field, together with being genuinely nice people. They will do what they can to help you succeed and grow and they will expect you to do the same. Our management style is based on empowerment. Empowering our employees to influence their daily work, to be decisionmakers and to grow in the company. We encourage our people to further their career within the company.
At Coloplast our mission is to care for our users and we invest in the care of our employees as well. Every office of Coloplast offers a variety of initiatives and benefits to ensure you have the possibility of making the healthy choice, live an active life and choose what is right for you and your family. This includes health insurance, pension plans, sports, and healthy eating.
We believe you
- Deliver sales results and strive to meet customer expectation
- Enjoy working with people and are a team player
- Have high principles and values
- Are entrepreneurial with commercial thinking
- Easily build customer relations and enjoy networking
- Are persistent, influencing and trust building
- Have strong communication- and presenting skills
- Are well planned and organized
- Strive to achieve personal work goals and objectives
- Have experience from a sales position, within medical devices, pharma and/or an industry affiliated to the medical sector
- Have experience from a health care environment, for example as a nurse or OR-nurse, this is an advantage
- Have excellent skills in the Swedish language and is comfortable communicating in English, in speech and in writing
- Work in Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Have a relevant education
- Live in the Stockholm/Mälardalen area
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfill their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief, or physical ability.
Welcome with your application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund:
+46 (0)733 602984
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
The Coloplast story begins back in the early 1950s. Elise Sørensen is a nurse. Her sister Thora has just had an ostomy operation and is afraid to go out in public, fearing that her stoma might leak. Listening to her sister’s problems, Elise conceives the idea of the world’s first adhesive ostomy bag.
Based on Elise’s idea, Aage Louis-Hansen, a civil engineer and plastics manufacturer, and his wife Johanne Louis-Hansen, a trained nurse, created the ostomy bag. An ostomy bag that helps Thora – and thousands of people like her – to live the life they want to lead.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions.
Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound & Skin Care, Interventional Urology and Voice & Respiratory Care. We operate globally and our organization is about 14,000 employees.
Our products are available in more than 143 countries, and we are one of the world’s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn, and look for new ways of doing things.
Visit us on Coloplast.com