Territory Manager – Vascular – Region North Sweden
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
The role of Territory Manager is a part of our Abbott Vascular division located in Sweden.
Abbott Vascular provides innovative, minimally invasive, and cost-effective products for treatment of vascular disease.
In the role as Territory Manager, you will be given the overall responsibility for the development and growth of the North-Sweden region and our customers based in this area. This is a field-based role where you will be ensuring consistent sales growth and achievement of sales targets by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business. You will also provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support as well as holding trainings and workshops to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Implement strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts in the assigned territory.
- Generate and maintain contacts and relationships with key accounts, existing and new customers.
- Train and certify customers in Abbott’s endovascular solutions and vessel closure products.
- Provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support.
- Monitor market trends, coordinate promotion of new and existing products, with relevant marketing activities such as product presentations and competitor information.
- Take an active role in tender processes, work with Tender Manager on submissions and execute on awards as required.
- Participate in local and international congresses and meetings as needed.
- University degree (or equivalent) in science, healthcare/nursing, or business discipline
- A minimum of 2 years successful hospital clinical sales and/or from support service in the Medical Device industry.
- Strong selling skills and excellent ability to build relations.
- Ability to put together a territory business plan and good numerical skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- Self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, other Scandinavian languages is an asset.
- Ability to travel to customers in your region and be on site 60-80%.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
How to Apply:
This hiring process is led by our recruitment partner MoveUp Consulting.
Feel free to contact Daniel Kremer at 0733 872724 or send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.