Why Join Balt
Join a passionate team, dedicated to making a difference.
Working at Balt means giving meaning to your work! Pride is a strong part of our identity.
We are a close-knit team, with a strong mission, vision and values that guide our day-to-day.
Recognition of work, respect, and our multicultural community are key aspects of the employee experience and contribute to our continued success.
Would you like to be part of our story? Don’t hesitate, come, and join us!
Territory Manager Stockholm
Are you inspired by a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge you to find creative solutions? We are looking for dedicated, creative, and collaborative individual to join us in continuing to build the next great neurovascular device company as a Territory Manager. The geographical area extends from Västra Götaland to the north of Sweden.
- Implement and execute the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing team.
- Be the expert of Balt product portfolio and provide product introductions.
- Complete a thorough analysis of the territory and identify key target accounts.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Gather current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques to use this information to distinguish Balt’s products from the competition.
- Build relationships with customers within an account based upon knowledge of the customer’s needs.
- Tailor promotional message to best disseminate information regarding new products, product selection, supply/inventory, product functionality and updates and pricing trends.
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job trainings, attending educational workshops, establish personal networks and participate in professional societies.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Experience calling IR, Cath Lab preferred.
- Clinical sales experience required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific, technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Frequent travel required.
- Fluent in Swedish.
- You live preferably in the Stockholm area or mid Sweden.
- Experience performing duties in tenders and contracts.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with a commitment to developing strong collaborative relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements.
- Commitment to proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and engaging with appropriate stakeholders to propose solutions.
- Solutions-oriented and business-oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, reliable, responsive, and accountable to deliver results.
- High level of professionalism; strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability/interest in working across a broad range of subject matter areas.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously and still meet high quality and timeliness standards under pressure.
- Willingness to flex job responsibilities and learn new areas.
- Sound judgment and commitment to ethical conduct.
Welcome with your application!
Our partner, Moveup Consulting AB manages this recruitment process.
Feel free to contact Annie Sjölund +46 733 602984 or send your application to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Balt is a rapidly growing company in an exceptional field. For 45 years, Balt has been leading the way – collaborating with physicians and institutions to develop innovative medical devices.
We introduced one of the first neurovascular intervention devices in 1977 and now offer the world’s broadest portfolio of medical devices for neurointervention. As the premier global neurovascular platform is always seeking to expand beyond boundaries, we are now bringing our innovation to the peripheral vascular space.
We are proud of our mission, our people, and the incredible work we accomplish together as we empower physicians to save lives.