Strategic Key Account Manager – Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
The position is responsible for the sale of medical equipment to Primary & Secondary Care sectors, with special emphasis on Welch Allyn devices for measuring blood pressure, spirometry, ECG, temperature as well as medical diagnostic equipment. In addition, you will be responsible for leading and coaching two people in Sweden initially. Be the contact person between Abbott and Welch Allyn and work with campaigns for the Swedish market.
The role of the Key Account Manager within each of these core markets is to ensure Abbott RDx leads in the move toward POC within both a primary and secondary care setting. This will require managing and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders and pathways. An entrepreneurial and high calibre self-starter with a proven track record and a consistent high achiever in the Healthcare sales arena. You will contribute to Abbott Rapid Diagnostics growth and development. This role involves researching, identifying, assimilating and prioritising key opportunities within a region.
The role focusses on developing key accounts for Abbott’s products and services in partnership with other business functions. You will implement national strategies for new and existing products and services, including mapping out and building stakeholder relationships. This requires the ability to ‘sell’ all of the company’s products and services across Primary & Secondary Care sectors.
The KAM is expected to lead and initiate projects or work as part of a project team as required, demonstrate excellent business acumen and strive to meet and exceed agreed financial and strategic objectives.
- Familiarity with diagnostic industry practices and ideally has familiarity with.
- Consistent track record of achieving profitable growth
- Demonstrable track record in negotiation success, securing contracts.
- Working knowledge of leases and managed services
- Ability to think innovatively and not be constrained by current practices
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results through influencing others. Demonstrated ability to maintain positive people relationships and build strong links with all departments
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisation, facilitator and presentation skills
- Responsible-minded with a high persuasive power
- Driven by objectives, solutions, meet the deadlines and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional selling skills
- Proficient in dealing with both primary and secondary customers at all levels
- Fluent in building / constructing compelling business cases
- Good knowledge of managing numerous stakeholders in sales cycles that exceeds 9 months.
- Working knowledge and experience in medical equipment leasing and managed services
- Skilled and experienced negotiator
- Contracting experience adequate to work with legal counsel in drafting heads of terms and working through contract reviews
- Informal coaching and leadership of stakeholders
- IT – MS Word, Excel (intermediate), Powerpoint, CRM system(s)
I denna rekrytering samarbetar Abbott med Moveup Consulting. Vid frågor gällande tjänsten kontakta rekryteringskonsult Richard Etz: tel: 0733-872721 eller email@example.com
Vänligen skicka din ansökan i form av CV samt personligt brev på svenska eller engelska till firstname.lastname@example.org
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.