Service Team Manager
ZEISS is currently looking for a Service Team Manager, working with Research Microscopy Solutions (RMS).
About the position
You will be responsible for
– guiding and leading the Nordic team of Service Engineers to perform customer support, installation, maintenance and repair services of our research microscopy systems installed at customer sites.
– developing and administrating the team as well as supervision of dispatching process performed by our back-office (Business Coordination team).
– planning and execution of regular service calls and service meetings with the Field Service Engineer team and Technical Support Engineers. Alignment on service strategy with Head of Sales and Service Nordics.
-planning of FSE training needs and scheduling engineer availability.
– optimize service planning and usage of available resources
– follow up on customer escalations, out of the box failures and keep stakeholders updated and informed.
To ensure that maximum customer satisfaction is reached, you will act as a team player and be in close cooperation with colleagues in the Nordic team:
– with the Head of Service & entire Service Team in terms of planning, dispatching, installations, repairs and maintenance cases
– with the Sales Team in terms of new machine installation planning and demonstration planning
– with the Application Team in terms of software and application questions
– with Business Coordinators in terms of dispatching/planning
You will also be an ambassador for the ZEISS brand by professional actions and a razor-sharp focus on customer care and satisfaction.
You have previous people management experience, preferably within the medtech industry but you could also come from another area with high end technology products. Ideally, you have a background as Field Service Engineer yourself, with understanding for the day-to-day situation that a FSE encounters.
The ideal candidate should be based within easy reach of Zeiss Stockholm office. The role is predominantly office and home office based. Travel throughout the Nordics at regular intervals will be required to meet with both key customers and service team members.
Commercial / management background
Experienced in building and leading teams – ideally with a service background
Experience of field service planning and dispatching
Experience of service support of complex scientific equipment is an advantage
Good communicator in written and oral communication
Team leadership skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Daniel Kremer Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 24.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
With more than 35,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 175 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company now has its headquarters in Oberkochen in southwest Germany. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung). ZEISS Nordics, which includes Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, has about 175 employees. Learn more on www.zeiss.com