Sales Director EMEA, Americas & Asia
Biolin Scientific is now looking for a Sales Director EMEA, Americas & Asia. In this position, you will be responsible for sales results and the overall relationship between Biolin Scientific and distribution partners in the regions. You will manage an In-house Sales team as well as Regional Sales Managers in Sweden, Finland and the UK. This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a market leading innovative company making state of the art instruments and smart solutions for scientists globally. In collaboration with leading universities and industries, Biolin Scientific solve challenges to simplify everyday life in the lab.
Your location will be the head office in Gothenburg. As a member of the management team, you report to the CEO.
- Manage our distribution partners and sales operations in EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific (excluding China).
- Together with Regional Sales Managers monitor and generate sales plan for our distribution partners.
- Manage our opportunity funnel both long term and short term, in order to meet our financial goals.
- Responsible for sales budget and cost budget for the team.
- In close co-operation with Marketing carry out activities like trade shows, conferences and campaigns according to agreed sales plan.
This role requires
- Academic degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- Sales Management experience
- Team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in business English
- Competent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM (Salesforce)
To succeed in this role, you must be well versed in the management of distribution sales, marketing functions and related processes. You have strong leadership skills, experience in business development and business management solutions. Sales and negotiation skills to effectively present business proposals on several levels is required. You also have the ability to manage the sales pipeline and provide regularly updates to the CEO.
It is important that you are a strong team player who actively seeks opportunities to support the territory’s activities and eagerly contributes with ideas during territorial meetings.
You must be able to travel. Expected travel time between 30 – 40%.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible or at the latest on the 30 September. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier.
If you have questions regarding Biolin or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 (0)733 87 2721
By submitting your application you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & personal letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Biolin Scientific is a leading analytical instrumentation company with roots in Sweden and Finland. Its customers include companies working with life science, energy, chemicals, and advanced materials development, as well as academic and governmental research institutes. Biolin Scientific is focusing on working together with customers and distributor partners, building long-standing relations with a commitment to customer service and application support.