Regional Manager- Rheumatology and Urology
IBSA Nordic is expanding in Sweden – are you the one who wants to join the team and be responsible for developing and growing the business in Sweden?
We are looking for an independent team player and a sales driven profile who can take ownership in marketing the rheumatology portfolio along with the products within urology and in addition someone who loves meeting new people and creating and maintaining strong and long lasting relationships with our customers.
The position holds full responsibility to plan, develop and execute the Key Account strategy and achieve targets and related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The position also offers the opportunity to work with new and exciting products and launches.
- Identify and analyse the market, prepare activities based on the tactic plans and execute accordingly in the district, all in close collaboration with your Manager. Regularly evaluate and update tactic plans
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders. Ensure customer satisfaction through all contacts to support our aim for being the preferred partner.
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales calls in your area towards targeted clinics and hospitals and ensure that all are in line with product strategy as well as IBSA Nordic’s policies and procedures
- Monitor healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape to capture events impacting the business and with high sense of urgency advise Manager on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities
- Actively takes initiatives to enhance teamwork and collaboration with colleagues while working seamlessly in multidimensional cross functional setting
- Participate in national and international meetings
- Contribute to establish and maintenance partnerships with novel ways of interaction with key stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced Sales professional with a successful history in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales The right candidate has a good understanding of the Swedish healthcare and the ability and motivation to develop customer relations and business independently.
- Bachelor´s Degree (e.g. Nurse, Medical Sciences, Health Economics, Business School).
- Solid experience from successful sales in the Pharmaceutical /Medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of the Rheumatology and Urology area is an advantage
- Proven track record of own sales results – understanding and interpretation of sales figures
The right candidate will be part of an experienced and professional team with a great spirit. The Regional Manager will receive support and development from the colleagues and management in the Nordic as well as from the headquarters in Switzerland.
IBSA offers continues development for all personnel, both individual and team oriented.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Jelena Dogas to email@example.com. If you have questions regarding IBSA or this open position, please contact Jelena Dogas +46 70 725 73 96
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
IBSA is a privately-owned growing company with highly innovative products that have a great potential in the healthcare market.
The company culture is entrepreneurial with short decision lines that creates an excellent environment for individuals that enjoys own responsibility, taking initiatives, having new ideas, develop the business, influence and achieve great results.
The company has established its presence worldwide through its local affiliates and strategic partnerships. At present, IBSA’s global network consists of more than 90 markets in 5 continents.
IBSA is strongly committed to enhancing the quality of life of its patients and preventing and cure diseases with innovative products.
IBSA manufactures all its products in-house under GMP conditions, with its production phases, all controlled through vertical integrated processes.