Regional Account Manager – Nordics
Regional Account Manager Nordics
As a Regional Account Manager you will own and develop your designated region, pro-actively driving sales, supporting sales processes and reporting directly to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for developing your region directly and together with the distribution sales channels, identifying and focusing on high potential existing and new customers.
- Secure growth of the Tektronix business in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- Develop strong relationships with distribution partners, drive distribution and regional sales activities through making joint customer visits, analyzing new paths to further market development and customer penetration.
- Provide sales presentations for all Tektronix/Keithley product lines, assisted by Applications Support to technically qualify customer’s needs.
- Cooperate with Distribution Account Manager, Application Engineers, Marketing and other key stakeholders, consistently leverage and engage resources to execute and provide excellence in supporting customers and winning business.
- Identify Focus Accounts that can drive growth for Tektronix in the territory of responsibility, define the best engagement model, leverage all resources to become trusted advisor at accounts and ensure needed level of support.
- Contribute to sales forecast and robust funnel growth.
- Technical qualification in Electronics Engineering/Physics or similar field
- Understanding of Test & Measurement industry and its major players is a big plus
- Several years of successful sales or presales track records; distributor management experience is a plus
- Ability to translate technical product information into strong customer value propositions
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Autonomous, self-driven, business savvy and result-oriented mindset
- Strong team player with the ability to work successfully in a multicultural organization and present effectively to all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, negotiation- and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to travel extensively across the Nordic
- Fluency both in Swedish and English is a must, another Nordic language is a plus
- High ethics standards of business conduct in today’s business environment
- Ideally position should be based in Stockholm, but also Göteborg or Malmö/Lund region would be considered
What can we offer?
We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We don’t rest on good enough – we challenge each other to get better every day, using the Fortive Business System to bring this to life. Our work is essential to keeping power grids live, buildings safe, smart phones connected, vehicles running, intensive care rooms clean, and so much more. Think about what that means: we create essential technologies that keep the world moving forward. We get this done by believing in a shared purpose and set of values and by committing to a culture of integrity.
We also believe in growth. We take on big challenges; we are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and get better. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we work together to make a genuine difference in the world. We know the only way to achieve these aspirations is through our people – great people equipped with proven tools and an environment that enables them to seize opportunities, imagine the next breakthrough, and create the next innovation.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Tektronix or this open position, please contact Madeleine at +46 (0)730 26 22 63 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Boost your Professional Career at Tektronix (a Fortive Company)! Whenever you view a web site, click a mouse, make a cell phone call, or turn on a TV you touch our work. As a world leader in test and measurement technology, we enable our customers to do more than they ever have. Technical innovators of all kinds benefit from our products and expertise.
Our customers work in communications, computer, semiconductor, military/aerospace, consumer electronics, education and other fields all over the globe. Their reputations and success depend on our passion for solving their most complex measurement problems. We help them measure, analyze and test next generation devices to ensure accurate performance, reliability, and compatibility. Welcome to Tektronix and to the FORTIVE group.
At Tektronix and Fortive we believe in hiring the best talent and developing our talent throughout the organizations. Being part of the Fortive Group opens up a world of opportunities for you.