Quality Management Specialist
Quality Management Specialist
As our new Quality Management Specialist, you will have a really broad scope of responsibilities. Nonconformity management, complaints, CAPA, internal/external audits and risk management are all parts of your daily work.
You support and develop an awareness of risk management, the development and implementation of the Quality Management System and maintaining its effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to relevant ISO-standards and certifications that are applicable to the company (ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 17025)
- Train and support the organization in methods, quality tools and processes
- Perform Internal audits
- External audit preparation and execution
- QA-support in change- and product development projects
- Monitor and report KPI’s
- Propose and manage potential improvements
- Several years’ experience in the field of quality assurance.
- Good understanding of applicable regulations and standards.
- Experience of electronics, software and/or testing/calibration would be an advantage.
- Hands on experience from Internal and External audits.
- Swedish and English – both verbally and in writing.
- University Degree (Engineering, Medical Device Technology or Scientific Field).
Are you the one we are looking for?
You appreciate the high pace in a dynamic and growing company, and you have a good knowledge of quality assurance. Most certainly you are well organized, and you have a structured way of working. However, maybe the most important, you must have an ability and willingness to handle many different tasks and changes of priorities. You feel comfortable although you cannot always do much better than ”good enough”. Being comfortable in internal stakeholder management, personal maturity and strong informal leadership skills are all important for you to be successful in this position.
What can we offer you?
At RaySafe, you will have a great opportunity to develop in a global company with really high ambitions. We offer you a great working culture who is described by many visiting colleagues as a big family. We are located in Billdal with beautiful surroundings. This position offers you a great opportunity to grow and make a difference for professionals exposed to radiation.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding RaySafe or this open position, please contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 2722
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
RaySafe is a very fast growing international company which develops, produces, and markets comprehensive solutions for the X-ray room. RaySafe is headquartered in Billdal, Sweden and we have representation in the United States, Great Britain, Germany, Japan, China etc.
Today RaySafe is the only company worldwide that provides comprehensive solutions for the X-ray room, consisting of products that help our customers reduce unnecessary radiation. We offer quality assurance devices for X-ray equipment, a real-time dose monitoring system for medical staff as well as dose monitoring and tracking solutions for the benefit of the patient.
Among the customers are major X-ray equipment manufacturers as well as some of the most well-known university hospitals worldwide.