Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Are you a motivated team player and results-oriented professional? Do you thrive on ensuring quality and compliance in a fast-paced environment? Carasent is now looking for a QA Manager to drive our quality initiatives and build an efficient quality assurance organization. We value your skills and experience but are equally interested in that you have a suitable mindset and character. If you are motivated by delivering results, working in an entrepreneurial environment, meeting regulatory guidelines, and improving healthcare for patients, we want to hear from you!
- Prioritize and work systematically to ensure compliance with policies, regulatory guidelines, and industry-specific requirements
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance strategy, aligning it with the business objectives and industry standards
- Recruit, manage and shape the QA team
- Lead and mentor the quality assurance team and other colleagues, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
- Cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, effectively communicating the importance of quality and the benefits of meeting requirements
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to integrate quality assurance practices throughout the product lifecycle at Carasent
- Stay up to date with industry advancements, regulatory changes, and best practices, recommending improvements to enhance quality processes
- Advocate for quality initiatives, using persuasive and educational skills to influence colleagues and decision-making processes
- Provide coaching and education to colleagues, promoting a coaching and educating approach to quality assurance
- Experience as a leader or in a managerial role
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance processes, policies, and regulatory compliance
- Excellent understanding of industry standards and regulatory guidelines such as GDPR and ISO from the software and/or medical industry.
- Practical approach, with the ability to balance quality assurance with business needs
- Exceptional relationship-building and communications skills at all organizational levels
- Persuasive and educational abilities to emphasize the importance of quality and compliance with guidelines
- Experience in coaching and educating team members on quality assurance practices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, meet deadlines, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
At the heart of our business is the ambition to be innovative and to provide more efficient and better healthcare for patients through the products and services we deliver. In addition, this is an opportunity to work in a setting where you can make a personal impact and create new structures and shape a QA organization that add value and results for the business. Besides the exciting features of this role we also offer 6 weeks annual leave, a generous pay package along with a number of incentives to be a great place to work and to enable a good life-work balance.
If this challenging role sounds like a good fit, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
As part of our recruitment process Moveup Consulting AB is managing this recruitment. To apply, please submit your CV and Cover letter by sending it Fredrick.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that background screening will be used as part of this recruitment process for the final candidate.
If you have any questions about the role, or Carasent, please contact Fredrick Asare by email or call 0733-440900
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Anchored in our vision of enabling future care, we provide healthcare organisations with a seamless ecosystem of integrated solutions that significantly reduce administrative burdens and improve patient engagement and healthcare delivery. Through our wide portfolio of products and services, such as cloud-based electronic health record systems, tools for electronic patient communication and virtual visits, business intelligence solutions, and numerous existing partner integrations, we offer the most flexible clinical business support available in the Nordic market today.