About the Role:
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest quality in healthcare technology solutions? Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment? If so, Carasent invites you to join our growing Compliance Team as a Quality Assurance Specialist in Gothenburg.
As a QA Specialist at Carasent, you will play a crucial role in building up the new Quality Management System. Working closely with the Compliance team, and other corporate functions, you will set up efficient internal processes and making sure they are complied with.
- Setting up and follow up quality processes in the development and maintenance of Carasent’s medical software solutions.
- Support colleagues in quality documentation, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Conduct assessments and provide guidance on quality aspects throughout the product development life-cycle.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance to optimize QA processes, implementing changes in collaboration with the rest of the Compliance Team.
- Training of colleagues across the organization to ensure understanding and adherence to QA requirements.
- Experience from, or a strong interest in quality assurance within software, preferably in a life science/medical context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams
- Knowledge of, or interest in, information security and its standards (ISO 27001)
- Joining us means immersing yourself in a blend of start-up dynamism and established brand strength, contributing to a journey that fuels professional and personal growth.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a Hybrid Office, championing the balance between in-person connections and remote work, fostering an environment that respects collaboration and individual well-being.
- Unite in Fun and Learning: Expect engaging activities fostering an environment where collaboration flourishes.
- A Constantly Evolving Journey: We’re a fast-paced, growth-oriented SaaS enterprise, constantly striving for progress.
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV to Fredrick Asare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: If you have questions regarding Carasent or this open position, please contact Fredrick Asare at +46 733 440 900 or email@example.com.
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct background checks for the final candidate. By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
The health tech group Carasent shares the mission to enhance efficiency and quality within the healthcare industry. The group provides expertise and technological solutions that streamline administrative processes while offering access to crucial data, equipping customers with the right tools to tackle present and future challenges. The current product portfolio includes electronic health record systems and value-adding services. The core products Webdoc, Metodika, Medrave, HPI, Ad Curis, and Ad Opus, each hold a prominent position in its target market. Carasent is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and headquartered in Gothenburg. Sweden.