Product Specialist-Endoscopic and Surgical Products
Product Specialist-Endoscopic and surgical products
Duomed Scandinavia A/S is looking for an independent, proactive, and highly self-motivated Product Specialist to develop the business of high-quality medical devices in the southern part of Sweden. Your product range primarily consists of disposable products within endoscopy in combination with other single-use surgical products as well as equipment (e.g., UVD disinfection).
You will be part of the Nordic sales team, and together with your Swedish colleague navigate in a strong developing and highly competitive market. If you would like to influence the development of our market position, this job may be for you.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop the business by providing our customers with the best solution based on our quality products and services aligned with our sales strategy. In your daily job you will also be responsible for prioritizing own accounts and to define business opportunities and customer needs. You will need to develop a strong knowledge of your own product-, and competitors product portfolios, and an in-depth understanding of customer needs based on good relationships and collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Develop and monitor the business, build a strong network with healthcare professionals in your territory as well as DMU’s (Decision Making Unit) within your hospitals
- Handle tenders pro-active, you are highly involved in the pre-tender processes, negotiating with purchase departments
- You are familiar with reimbursement strategies
- Develop and maintaining your annual business plans
- Analysis on your local market
- Solution selling and pitching your unique selling points
- Monitor the competitors and their strategies in your territory and report this to your manager
- Organize and participate in local exhibitions, meetings, and workshops in collaboration with your direct manager, where you set up close relations with the KOL’s
- Participate in international exhibitions in Europe, as well as trainings and meetings throughout Europe
- Train health care professionals in the correct use of medical devices for the benefit of their patients
We are looking for a committed and dedicated colleague who wants to take up the challenge. You are outgoing and have excellent communication skills as well as experienced in maintaining and building long lasting relationships with customers. You have analytical and organizational skills along with an eye for detail as well as the ability to drive and executive sales activities aligned with a clear strategic direction.
You are highly self-motivated and appreciate to work independently within your own area of responsibility and thrive on selling quality products in a competitive market. Importantly, you are a team player with a positive and committed approach to your tasks along with a proactive attitude to changes and new opportunities.
- You have sales experience within the medical device industry
- Preferably clinical operating room experience as registered nurse (e.g., endoscopy)
- You are used to work autonomously work towards achieving targets
- You are highly motivated, both towards prospects/customers and towards the internal organization.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- You are a diplomatic and skilled negotiator who is goal-oriented and can gather others around your ideas and vision to close deals.
- Your empathy and maturity leave a strong and credible impression.
- You distinguish yourself by your analytical mind, your customer-oriented approach, and your ability to communicate and present at multiple levels.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You are experienced user of Office365
We work in a very collaborative and agile environment, where open and honest discussions are integral part of the way we solve complex problems.
We offer comprehensive and well-organized internal training to give you a deep knowledge about the business, the products and competitor product portfolio in your territory. You will get a comprehensive training in the first 6 months on the job, some scheduled days at Duomed Scandinavia’s head office in Værløse, Denmark, and possibly occasions with our partners abroad.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer a bonus system, health insurance, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better!
For more information about the position, please contact Annie Sjölund Moveup Consulting AB, 0733-602984
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Duomed Scandinavia A/S (formerly Braun Scandinavia, which was founded in 1984) is part of Duomed Group. The Duomed Group is a dynamic organization with a well-established reputation and is active in consultancy, sales, integration, training and technical support of medical devices and technology for hospitals and medical practices.
Local expert teams sell, install, integrate, and maintain these products and solutions in high technological, critical medical environments in different European countries.
Our Ambition to deliver high-end innovative products and solutions for optimal patient care and ensure continuity at customer sites. We have a constant focus on providing in the needs of the market in a continuous changing landscape. Together with the trusted suppliers and partners, we are continuously working on adding innovative products to our product offering to ensure both futures. It is our intention to work together with partners to create optimal patient care, delivering state of the art high quality products and providing excellent services. Our relation to customers, suppliers, staff, and shareholders is based on mutual respect and trust, aiming for a long-term cooperation.