You will be the Therapeutic Area Oncology Scientific Lead for Sweden, responsible for discussing our products within breast cancer, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of leading specialists (physicians, pharmacists, hospital managers, board members of scientific societies and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
The aim is to maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with leading specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the medical affairs plan, the Medical Advisor Oncology is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
- Co-develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with the respective cluster organization in Medical Affairs, Commercial and Market Access
- Communicate the value of company products and pipeline by: 1) providing medical review of national and regional payer materials such as reimbursement dossiers, positioning papers etc. and 2) presenting scientific data at hearings and horizon scan meetings etc.
- Continuous internal medical education of the cross-functional team to ensure a high level of knowledge and -compliance
- Through scientific interactions, champion the medical value of our products fairly based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to the fostering of innovative approaches
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to leading specialists and broader external healthcare related audiences
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information
- Respond to unsolicited scientific queries from customers for approved products and products/indications in development, based on medical affairs and medical information documents
- Organize and participate in medical education activities: identify/support/educate speakers
- Act as a reference point for commercial and market access functions for any scientific query, in collaboration with medical information as appropriate
- Support and manage medical affairs clinical activities strategy, planning, design and execution (in close cooperation with HQ and CROs)
- Support the set up and follow up of registries and other non-interventional medical affairs studies, and propose investigators and sites for interventional and noninterventional medical affairs studies
- Ensure a link between headquarter, local medical department and key opinion leaders
- Represent Daiichi Sankyo at medical meetings, conferences, advisory boards, etc. at key institutions and in interactions with key opinion leaders
- Support medical affairs activities and generation and dissemination of data supporting overall product scientific and business strategy
- Assist with the scientific review, development, approval, execution and communication of affiliate medical affairs sponsored or supported clinical research activities
- Visit key accounts and key opinion leaders to answer any medical/scientific questions concerning the molecule/product
- Ensure budgets, timelines, compliance requirements are factored into programs’ scientific activities
- Strong scientific background e.g. Pharmacist or PhD in medical/biological sciences or equivalent with relevant therapeutic area knowledge
- Background from working in Medical Affairs
- Proven collaborative skills in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to interact externally and internally to support the business strategy
- Good knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements governing clinical trials and experience in development strategy and the design of protocols
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical business
- Ability to work independently – but at the same time work effectively in a matrix setup
- Fluency in English and local language, oral and written communication
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Daniel Kremer Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 24.
Applications can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Daiichi Sankyo is a global pharmaceutical company with corporate origins in Japan. We provide innovative products and services in more than 20 countries around the world. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise, our company draws upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help patients. Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of our 15,000 employees worldwide, we create innovative new and generic medicines, and new methods of drug discovery and delivery. We share a passion for innovation, as well as compassion for the patients around the world who are in need of our medicines.