Medical Affairs Manager/Clinical Affairs Manager
Our client, a Medical Device company, in Göteborg is recruiting a Medical Affairs Manager with focus on all clinical aspects of products, education and regulatory issues.
In this position, you provide input and feedback to R&D and business development, establish, and maintain good contacts with KOL-network and government agencies. Furthermore, you facilitate medical advice to customers and notified bodies and provide the organisation with medical information and expertise.
Other key accountabilities include:
- Manage and provide support for clinical research related to our business and objectives
- Provide study protocols, study reports, applications to ethics committees and medical products agencies
- Review of proposals for Investigator initiated research
- Assist QA in any medically related issues
- Monitor and analyse scientific publications related to the company, its products and impact on our business
- Develop medical marketing specific materials
- Review of marketing claims in promotional and educational materials
- Provide clinical training and education, and other forms of clinical support to customers and health providers
- Seek and apply for national and international funding of projects
We are looking for someone who has:
- the ability to handle scientific clinical studies – ISO 14155 and the capability to understand, interpret and communicate scientific information
- commercial mindset – scientific sales support
- the confidence to act independently with integrity – outgoing and relationship builder
- personality to fit into an entrepreneurial environment where it is important to deliver in small structures
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.