Market Access Director
We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice!
PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting. We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
Our global Market Access team is growing and are looking for a senior team member to join the Nordic organization and prepare the team and organization for the future client needs, as Market Access Director.
Project and client management
- Project lead key local and global market access projects, from proposal to delivery including oversight of budget, time and quality
- Develops relevant pricing and market access strategy for local clients in the Nordics
- Collaborate with other members and subject matter experts of the project and account teams to ensure clients experience best-in-class customer service
- Leads client meetings and helps manage client expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Lead and develop a Center of Excellence of Global Value Dossiers together with global team
- Support and develop key services for digital therapeutics and technology-based solutions
- Designs and implements strategies to support modern connected drug device combinations
- Collaborate with global subject matter experts and marketing team to develop and publish thought leadership content supporting our business development activities
- Proactively seek new business and opportunities and representing PharmaLex global team at external meetings etc
- Lead and mentoring the Nordic Market Access team including identify all strengths and opportunity for further development
- Build and maintain relationship with subcontractors in our local and global network
- Completed Degree in Economics, Natural Sciences, MBA
- At least 5 years market access experience from the Life Science industry (pharma, Med Tech, biopharma)
- Good understanding of current reimbursement and access in the Nordics
- General understanding of access landscape in Europe/the US
- Solid understanding of business models and processes in the Life Sciences
- Self driven and motivated to take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities as required
- Strong analytical skills. Self-assured appearance and excellent communications and team management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Richard Etz
If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Richard 0733-872721
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
PharmaLex is a leading provider of specialized services for the pharma, biotech and medtech industries.
We guide you from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements through clinical development, regulatory submission processes and post-approval / maintenance post-launch activities. Our experts use technology-enabled solutions to support you through the entire product lifecycle. We deliver exceptional results — going above and beyond the standard to deliver tailor-made solutions worldwide.
The PharmaLex Group now has over 2000 employees, with 45 offices in 24 countries and more than 1000 satisfied clients worldwide.