Neoventa Medical AB is a Swedish medical device company founded in 1997. Neoventa provides innovative fetal monitoring solutions and services that improve obstetric care. Our solutions are designed to promote patient safety through enhanced decision support together with a structured workflow. Every day across the globe, health care professionals use our unique solutions to ensure a good start in life.
Our core competence lies in using the Stan fetal and maternal monitor to perform evidence-based ST analysis of the fetal ECG as an adjunct to CTG, “a second pair of eyes” during childbirth. We are also the provider of disposable fetal scalp electrodes for internal fetal monitoring under the brand Goldtrace. Another important area of business is a comprehensive education and training program, Neoventa Academy, which includes e-learning with certification.
Expanding our business, we’re recruiting an HR Manager, to be placed in Göteborg.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will establish, manage, and maintain an effective and efficient HR function for Neoventa, both in Sweden (HQ) and internationally in Neoventa subsidiaries.
This role will also require you to be proactive and act as business partner to managers, providing relevant HR support with understanding of their business area needs.
- Enhance the business by driving proactive and strategic HR as part of the Neoventa management team
- Train, advise and provide support to people managers
- Ensure a first-class employee life cycle support, including onboarding, wellbeing & engagement, comp & ben, and employee development
- Ensure positive labour relations and take lead in union negotiations
- Continually evaluate, improve and update HR practices, policies and procedures, ensuring integration with the Neoventa Business Management System
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance concerning HR practices and records at all locations
- Travel to the different locations when required
- Solid experience as HR partner or generalist
- Relevant HR qualification/University Degree in Human Resource Management or similar
- Experience from growth/change management and implementation of HR initiatives
- HR experience from an international, regulated environment
- Knowledge of employment law and HR practices
- Able to make sound decisions displaying good judgement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written (English and Swedish)
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Tactful, resourceful, innovative, ability to work under pressure
- Team player but able to work alone
Neoventa is embarking on an exciting growth journey. As the company expands you will have a great opportunity to learn, develop and make a difference along the way. Your daily work is in the newly decorated HQ office in Mölndal, but you will also be able to work partially from home. Neoventa has a collective bargaining agreement, with additional benefits including individual pension advice and generous health benefits. An additional satisfaction of working at Neoventa is the shared contribution to the joy of safe childbirth.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding Neoventa Medical or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733-87 27 22. We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and cover letter no later than 17 February.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
At Neoventa, we strive to ensure safe childbirth.
Founded in 1997, we are a privately owned Swedish medtech company based in Mölndal and expanding internationally across several markets.
Neoventa’s core business is medical devices and methodology (CTG with ST analysis) for fetal monitoring and diagnostics during labour. Through our products and services, we contribute to safe and natural childbirth.
Visit us at www.neoventa.com