Health Economy & Market Access Nordics
We are looking for a candidate who can develop and support health economics and reimbursement strategies for prioritized franchises and countries in global markets, through the development of sales tools and instruments, eg, HE files.
The position is challenging and exciting, and Boston Scientific has an enormous portfolio of interesting new innovations, and the need for HEMA is increasing. Now is also the time for customers to adopt these findings of more health economy evidence, and the discussion platforms with customers are much broader than just a few years before.
Working in a rather small and flexible organization in the Nordics, the specialist also needs to engage in customer activities around the Nordic region, to support the Sales organization in activities mentioned above.
- Strategic guidance to divisional Sales & Marketing on health economics, reimbursement and pricing strategies: As a business partner to marketing and the divisions give strategic input into business decisions and the marketing plans from health economic and marketing perspective to optimize the delivery of information that influence the favorable funding decisions on BSC technologies by healthcare providers and payers.
- Creating health economic evidence, that would be suitable for the Nordic market, as well as introduce evidence from HEMA EMEA, into the organization. Support in the implementation of these tools, and help training the organization. Develop publication strategies in support of key products and disease areas that create a body of evidence related to our technologies. Design, or source modeling methodologies to optimize messaging and favorable perception of BSC technologies as required. Accomplish through cost-effectiveness modeling, analysis of health outcomes collected through clinical trials, design of case report forms, cost analysis, competitive market assessments
- Networking / Relationship: EMEA Health Economics and Reimbursement Team; R&OP (Reimbursement and Outcomes Planning) team; Local market HCA (Health Care Administration), health economics and government public affairs specialists and International business franchise marketing teams; Local sales and marketing team members; external stakeholders in industry, professional associations, trade associations. Health Technology Assessment bodies, clinical COPD.
Experience and Skills
- Previous knowledge in Health Economy / Market Access, is desirable.
- A deep understanding of the Healthcare industry, and the Nordic Healthcare is a great advantage.
We also would like you to be competitive, used to work individually, sometimes with no paths to follow, but also be able to function in different kinds of informal teams. We work not only with the Sales & Marketing organizations towards customers, but also with other important internal organizations like Tendering department and HS&P.
Most important though is a positive mindset that we will achieve something of true value for Boston Scientific, also with a positive effect on Healthcare as such, as well as the Patients we serve. You will be an important part of an interesting journey for Boston Scientific, Nordics.
Welcome to send your resume and cover letter to our recruitment partner Richard Etz, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the position, please contact Richard at 0733-872721.
By submitting your application, you also consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.