Global Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
We’re looking for Global Supplier Quality Engineer to help improve outcomes for healthcare professionals and their patients.
Global Supplier Quality Engineer
In this role you ensure that suppliers are evaluated, approved, and monitored in accordance with Mölnlycke’s requirements, applicable quality-, environmental- and ethical standard requirements and regulations. You will join a team located worldwide and travel up to 25 %, mainly within Europe, which makes it a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment. In this position you are located at our Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden (preferred) or at one of our factory sites in Waremme, Belgium or Oldham, England.
- Select, evaluate, and approve suppliers
- Maintaining Quality Agreements in line with applicable requirements
- Lead SQA activities, such as but not limited to; Validation, PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, to ensure the products delivered are according to the specifications, and comply with internal and external requirements
- Lead auditor for supplier quality systems and process validations
- Monitor supplier performance and KPI’s and define actions accordingly. Organize regular follow up of performance data
- Work on continuous improvements programs with suppliers and monitor manufacturing capabilities
- Lead or participate in CAPA, FMEA and other failure investigation activities related to suppliers
- Lead and support in supplier risk activities and quality complaints meetings
- Support in the development and improvement of material specifications
- Plan and implement objectives and actions in line with company strategies and plans
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in Supplier Quality Management (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in process validation, lean manufacturing, and risk analysis. Knowledge of statistical process control is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and team working skills
- University degree
- Experience of working within Medical Devices, and ISO 13485 is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about Mölnlycke, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proving it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.