Global Product Manager
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability? Do you have a passion for bringing new customer-oriented solutions to the market? Do you have a can-do attitude and a strong commercial mindset?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Oticon Medical in Göteborg, Sweden.
In your role as Global Product Manager BAHS (Bone anchored hearing solutions), you will be driving the process of developing the right innovative implantable bone conduction hearing solutions for the future. You will take on the responsibility for developing the right solutions, taking them to the market in the most impactful way and maintain the portfolio in the marketplace.
Why joining Oticon Medical!
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes an enormous difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top-of-the-line products, some of the best employees in the field and consequently a strong financial growth.
The role includes responsibilities described below
- Gathering necessary insights by understanding end-users, customers and care provider structures, reimbursement systems as well as competitors’ offerings, and transform this into competitive experience requests
- Accountable for one of the bone anchored hearing product portfolios and securing the realization of the business potential across the individual releases
- Responsibility for the commercial success of the product range
- Represent product management in development projects to ensure the best and most relevant solutions for the customer and the market they are delivered
- Ensure product management input according to development processes
- Ensuring commercial input to the organisation
- Together with marketing communication team ensure the right messaging and campaigns to support launch of new products
- Accountable for a competitive product portfolio in the marketplace
- Phase-out strategies
- Monitor delivered results and outcomes, provide business analysis and post-market surveillance
- Tender support to sales companies
- 3rd level product support to markets
You will report to Director, Product Management & New business introductions, BAHS.
For you to succeed in this position, we will require the following skills and experience:
- Commercial understanding of the medical device industry
- Experience in global development projects
- Technical flair for understanding complex surgical products/sound processors
- Languages: English fluently and preferably Swedish
- University degree: Master or Bachelor in relevant area
- Preferably be based in the Gothenburg area
- Experience from the dental business or audiological field is meriting
You have an analytical mind-set, and with your experience from developing medical devices you can break down complex tasks and problems into manageable activities and priorities. You have a strong sense for what drives sales. On a personal level you are a team player who finds it inspiring to discuss challenges with colleagues, but who also can work alone, initiate, and conduct tasks by yourself. You have a commercial approach, and you also acknowledge the development viewpoint and can be pragmatic and results oriented in your approach to get things done. You are experienced in both internal and external stakeholder management and find it easy to connect with colleagues and connections that work at a different location than yourself. You are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
Even in periods with tight deadlines and multiple ongoing projects you keep calm and manage keeping track of both tasks and stakeholders.
Finally, yet importantly, your future colleagues can’t wait to benefit from your professional mind-set and never fading optimism.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Ann Rütt, firstname.lastname@example.org We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding Oticon or this open position, please contact Ann at 0733 44 09 00.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the power of sound to people at every stage of life. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We have a strong passion to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life and help people live full lives – now and in the future. Because we know how much sound matters.