Global Marketing Specialist
Glooko is a global company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, London, Paris and Gothenburg. Over the last few years Glooko has expanded quickly, and to handle the increasing market demand we are now looking for a Global Marketing Specialist based in our European HQ in Gothenburg. In our Gothenburg office, close to Liseberg (yes – “Lisebergskortet” is an employee benefit), we are currently about 50 co-workers who are responsible for sales, customer support and marketing. We also have a dedicated team of engineers that work with technical development for all markets.
This is what you’ll do…
Glooko is looking for a Global Marketing Specialist who will help the tactical marketing deliverables for the fast-growing Glooko brand in EMEA. As a member of the Marketing team, the Global Marketing Specialist has the opportunity to be a driving influence in shaping the marketing strategy for programs, events and lead generation tactics. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- With the Director of Marketing, develop and execute the tactical strategy to drive demand for Glooko by connecting people with diabetes and their health care professionals, enabling telehealth
- Execute marketing campaign tactics, including but not limited to content development, email campaigns, digital advertising, webinars, events, product demos, etc
- Assist with the marketing, planning and logistics for each program driving awareness and engagement of Glooko products and services
- Develop content and collateral to supporting sales enablement
- Brainstorm and test tactics to elevate Glooko presence for digital events and programs
- Measure ROI and use the learnings to refine strategies
What we’re looking for…
- University degree with 3+ years of marketing experience preferably within Diabetes, Life Science or Digital Health Industry
- Very detail oriented and an excellent executor – can effectively organize all details of timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborative and works well cross functionally, partnering with Sales, Product, Customer Success, etc.
- Data-driven – understands that measuring campaign performance and drawing insights from data is essential to effective marketing.
- Someone who is creative and has an eye for compelling and exciting marketing content.
- Is 100% fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Swedish
- Cares about the health and well-being of people!
In case you’re wondering, we offer…
A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Is this you? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
In this recruitment, Glooko collaborates with Moveup Consulting. For questions regarding the job, please contact Tom Bergqvist, 0733-87 27 22 or Richard Etz, 0733-87 27 21.
Welcome with your application in the form of CV and a cover letter (in English) via e-mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible or at the latest on the 3rd of August 2020. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier.
By submitting your application you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & personal letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Glooko is transforming digital health by connecting people with diabetes and their health care professionals, enabling telehealth, clinical research and improved collaboration. The company’s software platforms, Glooko® and diasend®, empower diabetes management by collecting and unlocking the power of data from blood-glucose meters, CGMs, insulin pumps, pens and activity trackers – bringing insights together in one place. Data is easily uploaded – remotely via app or in-clinic, securely shared and visualized in actionable charts and graphs. This creates a solid foundation enabling collaboration and confident treatment decisions. The platforms are compatible with the vast majority of diabetes devices available, giving people with diabetes and their care teams the freedom of choice. 2.8 million users have benefited from diabetes data insights using Glooko’s solutions, which are trusted by world leaders in diabetes care, and used in 26 countries across 15 languages. Learn more at www.glooko.com.