Field Service Engineer to Carl Zeiss Medical Technology
Our client Carl Zeiss, one of the world’s leading innovators in the design and development of medical devices, is now looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to represent ZEISS at customer locations mainly in Western/Southern Sweden and Norway. Living area is preferably Oslo or Gothenburg.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, upgrading and performing preventative maintenance on specified ZEISS Medical Technology instrumentation. Your clients consist of public hospitals, private hospitals and opticians. In this role, you will be a part of Service Team working closely with the sales department and other parts of the organization in the Nordic countries.
Areas of responsibility and goals:
- Install, repair, upgrade and perform preventative maintenance on ZEISS instrumentation, mainly in Norway and Western/Southern Sweden.
- Give sales support.
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships and achieving maximum customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring that customer devices work as they should.
- Perform daily work in the CRM.
- Promote ZEISS products, services and solutions.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Technical background (mechanics, electronics and software) with appropriate education.
- Relevant work experience from a similar position with a background in healthcare is a plus.
- Understanding of troubleshooting techniques and approaches.
- Organized and self-driven way of working.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interest and experience of IT environments. Hospital IT experience is a merit.
- Service minded way of working and good customer skills.
- Social competence and co-operations skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish/Norwegian and English.
The position requires an average of 60-80 travelling day per year, mainly in Sweden and Norway. A valid driver’s license is a must. The Field Service Engineer will also support other Nordic countries when needed.
ZEISS is growing strongly in the Medical Technology area. You will get professional colleagues and a challenging independent role. Extensive training program will be provided by headquarters in Germany.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than 23rd of August. For more information or questions regarding this position please contact Recruitment Consultant Karin Tomin at +46 (0)733–440900
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.”
With >30,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company now has its headquarters in Oberkochen in southwest Germany. Carl Zeiss AB is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung). ZEISS Nordics, which includes Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, has about 165 employees. Learn more on www.zeiss.com