District Sales Specialist- Diabetes Care Division
Abbott Diabetes Care Division
We’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
In the role of District Sales Specialist, you are field-based, and will be working close to our customers in Western Skåne, Halland and Kronoberg.
You will be responsible for growing the revenue in the assigned territory by developing customer relationships with Health Care Professionals (HCP), function as an ambassador for Abbott’s Freestyle products, and strengthening the overall market presence. This role is instrumental in delivery of sales and profitability objectives, as well as expanding brand reputation.
What you will do
- Meeting or exceeding sales quotas/objectives for ADC Products.
- Maintain, develop and identify customer needs within our Diabetes division to increase market share
- Collaborating with various channels, Managed Care, Retail, and Point of Care representatives.
- Establishing strong relationships with internal and external health care constituents (e.g., physicians, nurses, pharmacists, CDEs, etc.).
- Effectively plan for and follow through with short- and long-term results, based on business trends by developing plans that include goals, action plans, time frames and the appropriate resources.
- Represent Abbott’s vision and core values whilst working under the Class A procedures and the Affiliate Compliance Committee (ACC) Policy
- Adapt to internal and external changes i.e. district changes
- Keeping current on internal and competitive products and positioning by utilizing a variety of resources.
- Keep up to date on market trends and competitor’s strategy.
- Interest in technical sales of products and an ability to understand costumer needs.
- Sales Experience with a proven track record of strong selling skills
- Service minded approach to sales
- Completed Swedish or equal secondary education School
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, any other language is an asset
- Computer skills including word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Ability to travel
- Driving Licence
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varying, challenging, and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests, and opportunities.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Welcome with your application!
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner at Moveup Consulting AB, Annie Sjölund at email@example.com or 0733 – 602984 . We are looking forward to your application, CV and cover letter, please apply by sending to email above.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent when ever you want.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them.
That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.