Customer Success Manager
Do you want to take part in driving the next digital revolution while also contributing to better healthcare?
The last few decades area after area have radically changed due to the rise of new technical innovations. Numerous business domains have seized new technical opportunities and developed into more efficient and advanced versions of themselves. We are now in the starting blocks of yet another technical revolution, as health care is properly starting to take advantage of the technology that exists today, while also preparing for what will be available tomorrow.
Platform24 is an innovative, high-growth tech company, offering a B2B platform for digital health care to providers such as public and private healthcare; several Swedish regions are using the platform already, and insurers.
We strive to – through digitalization – improve healthcare by increasing availability and efficiency while also offering a better quality of care to the patient. By bridging the gap between physical and digital healthcare we will create ”Healthcare 2.0”.
The role as Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Platform24, you will handle customers from the first meeting, through implementation and customer success management, to post-market surveillance. It will be your responsibility to identify the customers’ immediate needs, and together with our product team ensure that we and the customer, in close partnership, change and improve the way healthcare is delivered today.
Through a close customer dialogue and a good understanding of the customers business, you will also ensure that the customers use of our products is constantly improved. You will earn our customers trust and become their champion on who they will rely on deeply.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience. Previous experience in sales and customer success management in the healthcare sector. This could be from healthcare management consultancy, health insurance, dentistry, eHealth, or if you have worked in the healthcare system.
- Communication skills and ownership. You’re in the driver’s seat for your customers and you will need to articulate how we can help them succeed with our products and services.
- Problem-solving skills. You are solution-oriented, data-driven, and have a flexible mindset with a good understanding of, and interest in, digital tools.
- Language. Fluency in Swedish & English, written and spoken, is a strict requirement.
- Location. Only applicants based in Stockholm will be considered.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Platform24 or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 (0)733 87 27 21.
We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and Cover letter, to Richard, no later than 30 September.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Platform24 is a full-suite telemedicine platform for acute and chronic conditions. The comprehensive and innovative solutions are built to improve access, efficiency and medical safety.
The result: Smooth and integrated patient journeys and a more sustainable healthcare. We call it “Healthcare 2.0”.
Shaping the future of Healthcare – today.