Contract Manufacturing Manager
Do you want to be part of the vision: To fulfil the dream of having a baby? Welcome to Vitrolife and this new position as a Contract Manufacturing Manager.
Vitrolife is a growing company in a changing environment where you as an individual can make a difference. This is a new position to ensure that Vitrolife and our Contract Manufacturing organizations are continuously meeting the increasing requirements.
In this role you will plant the seed and make Vitrolife grow the structure and capabilities within contract manufacturing operations. Your primary task is to build solid processes and manage Vitrolife’s contract manufacturing operations.
You report directly to the Head of Sourcing and Supply but have close interactions with both Operations and QA.
Since this is a new position, your primary task will be to set up processes and organization to strengthen Vitrolife’s contract manufacturing operations.
The role as Contract Manufacturing Manager requires international travelling that periodically can be quite frequent.
Main activities include:
- Identifying and qualifying contract manufacturing partners
- Audit and continuously improve contract manufacturing processes
- Maintain production output at contract manufacturers
- Ensure relevant feedback from contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) is obtained
- Ensure relevant agreements are in place and reviewed at an ongoing basis
- Ensure that CMO’s are evaluated on a regular basis and that actions are taken when performance is low
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience from working with outsourced partners or manufacturing in China/Asia
- Building processes – you have done it before
- Experience in PPAP considered an advantage
- Project Management skills
- MedTech or Life Science Industry experience within manufacturing and sourcing – not mandatory but strongly desirable
- Customer centric, service minded and solution-oriented
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Experience from sustainability work would be an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about Mölnlycke, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time
Vitrolife is committed to supporting successful treatment outcomes, through a focus on IVF and the needs of clinics and testing labs. We’ve been dedicated to IVF since 1994, when the field was still young. Today, we support customers worldwide – always with sustainability in mind. Vitrolife Group has approximately 1200 employees and the headquarter is located in Sweden with additional locations and production facilities in more than 20 countries world-wide.
In 2021, Vitrolife acquired Igenomix which is a leader in reproductive genetic testing services for IVF clinics, founded in 2011.
Together we create a global leader in reproductive health and by combining Igenomix’s portfolio of reproductive genetic testing services with Vitrolife’s best-in-class IVF device portfolio, we will be able to better support clinics and patients across the fertility journey.