Chief Digital Officer
Innovation in Pharmaceutical development and Digital health has accelerated, but the way of dosing medicines to patients has stayed the same. The demand for reinvented dosing is at an all-time high. At OnDosis, we believe it is time that dosing of medicines catches up to the scientific advances of modern medicine. And we’re about to make it happen.
Are you a curious and committed person who is driven by the opportunity to work with a great entrepreneurial team of senior professionals, and to take on great responsibility? Do you want to be part of reinventing the dosing of medicines and connect traditional drug-based therapies with Digital health? Then the critical role as our Chief Digital Officer is for you.
Chief Digital Officer
As a Chief Digital Officer (CDO), you are responsible for the development and execution of the Digital strategy and solutions OnDosis develops as part of the company’s proprietary device technology platforms. This entails leading strategy development, building technical capabilities internally as well as through external sub-contractors, and developing strategic alliances and partnerships in core areas such as digital platforms, the cloud, sensor technologies, AI, connectivity and more.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the external intelligence work and predict the market development with regards to technologies as well as key players in the field and important niche actors relevant to OnDosis
- Deliver the Digital aspects of the product offering, including Apps, sensor technologies, platform, AI and cloud solutions
- Lead engagements with strategic partners in the digital space
- Work closely with Head of Business Development, COO and CEO in engaging with licensing partners and other external collaborators
- Work closely with Head of Device Development to ensure alignment in development and delivery of the full solution including device and digital
- Provide scientific and technical know-how to the development team on hardware and software matters as required
The role reports to the CEO of the company and is a member of the leadership team.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking for talented professionals with passion and drive. You are driven by impacting status quo and challenging systems. You have a sixth sense to make things happen, fast, and you love technology. Apart from the technical skill set required we are looking for you with a potential to lead a growing team.
As a Chief Digital Officer, you have:
- Solid understanding of the digital space; technical insights and competence in connectivity, cloud, AI/machine learning, sensor technology/wearables, connected devices, App development
- Experience from life science; understanding of the regulatory environment and key challenges and opportunities therein
- Analytical and strategic capability; ability to predict and understand the future landscape and key dynamics
- International experience
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
What can OnDosis offer you?
You will have a great opportunity to join early and develop in a company which acts on the global arena with really high ambitions. Our clients are large multinational pharmaceutical companies. Your colleagues are all highly skilled professionals with a profound industry knowledge. The commitment to establish a new standard for the dosing of medicines is present in everything we do. For sure, you will be part of an exciting growth journey on the global pharma- and medical devices arena.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding OnDosis or this open position, please contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22 or email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Founded as a spin-out from AstraZeneca in 2017, OnDosis is a Swedish start-up addressing one of the major opportunities in healthcare; personalized dosage of medicines. The proprietary technology platform is centered around a connected handheld dosing device that delivers tailored doses of oral medicines. By combining individual dosing of traditional drug-based medicines augmented by digital therapeutics, OnDosis opens a new chapter in personalized medicine where the mission is to improve patients’ life through delivering the perfect dosage; individualized, intuitive, and intelligent. OnDosis is based in the AZ BioVenturehub in Mölndal, Sweden.