Business Manager ORS (Operating Room Solutions)
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world? If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
Mölnlycke is a trusted partner for surgical care and infection prevention. Our best-in-class BARRIER® drapes keep patients safe, the BARRIER® staff clothing range protects frontline staff, and ProcedurePak® trays drive efficiency in the OR and beyond. Whatever your goals – from improved ways of working to sustainable milestones – we will channel our experience, expertise, and broad portfolio towards advancing your performance.
Business Manager ORS (Operating Room Solutions)
Reporting to the Business Director OR Solutions Region North, you manage and coach the ORS-team in Sweden to meet targets with focus on sales growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction. You are accountable for implementing regional strategy and tactics. Leading and developing team of direct reports with focus on people development, high engagement, excellent capabilities, and organizational efficiency. Securing talent is recruited and developed for effective succession planning.
- Responsible for local P&L and resource allocation for ORS, Sweden
- Annual budget plans
- Responsible for local pricing strategies in line with regional pricing strategy to ensure profitability targets are met
- Analyzing & monitoring the development of the own business area and ensure that corrective actions are taken.
- Provide input to global & regional strategy to secure short- and long-term strategy adjusted to the local market needs
- Responsible for execution on global & regional commercial excellence framework and KPIs
- Establishing and maintaining relationships within customer & trade organizations with emphasize on higher level stakeholders
- Accountable for the tender process to develop and grow the business, including coordination of the pre-tender process timely for agreed key tenders and secure plans in place 18 months prior to start
Qualifications & Experience
- Sales & Marketing experience from the Health Care Industry, preferably medical devices
- Tender management experience
- People Management/Team Leadership
- Strong networking- and communication skills
- Product and Customer knowledge (surgery, emergency care or similar)
- University degree preferably in business and administration
What can Mölnlycke offer you
As the company grows, you’ll grow. We’re a responsible employer. So, we’ll invest in your career. We’ll make sure you’re healthy and happy at work and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed. Because at Mölnlycke, we take the long view of success. We’re privately owned by Investor AB. And they and our leaders value sustainable growth ahead of short-term returns. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible, and they trust us to make the right decisions. In this open position you will have a great responsibility and you’ll be a member of the ORS Nordic Management Team.
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialize in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customized trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.