Account Manager_Wound Care
Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
We’re now looking for an Account Manager for the Stockholm region (additional satellite district may be included) to help improve outcomes for healthcare professionals and their patients.
We are looking for a competitive, team-oriented, and trustworthy Account Manager within our Wound Care business. In this role you will be responsible for developing the business in the defined geographical area with focus on targeted accounts in acute care, key product solutions, and sales opportunities to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the ability to continuously take initiative, contribute to the team, follow through on your plans, and listen to and act on our customer’s needs. Your commitment, clinical insights and commercial mindset creates the conditions for your own and our customers success. The role requires that you have a good understanding and knowledge of the health care industry’s needs, motivation, and way of thinking.
You will report to the Sales Manager and work from your office at home, but spend most of your time visiting your customers. Your customers are within inpatient care, such as for instance surgical wards and skin- and plastic surgeon clinics.
You will be part of our sales team consisting of a total of 4 Account managers.
The position involves travel within your district, and in average, about one overnight stay per week.
Your Key Accountabilities will be
- Responsible for developing relationships with decision makers and other key stakeholders
in order to reach agreed sales targets
- Responsible for developing and executing on account plans, in line with local strategies
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and developing a healthy pipeline to secure existing and develop new business
- Responsible for reporting and maintaining customer data, sales opportunities and activities in CRM
- Responsible for actively identify and provide input on competitive information to strengthen business intelligence
- Complaint handling according to Mölnlycke policy
- Responsible for executing on defined pretender and tender implementation plan
- Responsible for identifying and building relationships with local KOLs
Competencies and qualifications
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience from sales within medical devise, pharma or equivalent University degree preferably in business or nursing or equivalent
- Previous experience in wound treatment or from surgery is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English is a prerequisite
- Driver’s license is a requirement
- Office and CRM experience is a requirement
- You live in the Stockholm region or in the surrounding area
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund at 0733-602984
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
A world-leading medical solutions company
We design and supply medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
Around the world, healthcare systems and professionals are under pressure to deliver better care, to more people, for better value. They need innovative solutions they can trust. That’s where we come in. We’re here to advance performance in healthcare. So we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve. Our focus: providing effective solutions and offering better value for money.
Solutions to improve outcomes
We have one purpose – to advance performance in healthcare across the world. So that healthcare professionals have what they need to achieve the best clinical, patient and financial outcomes.
But different healthcare professionals have different needs. So we start by listening and making sure we understand them. Then we create solutions that are right for them and for their patients, and that are supported by evidence.
We contribute to advancing performance in other ways too. By sharing knowledge about our specialist clinical areas. And by helping to shape healthcare policies and protocols to raise standards of care worldwide.
We have a strong commitment to healthcare professionals. And we’re proving it every day.
A global company with a Swedish heritage
Customers use our solutions in almost 100 countries – and we own operations in more than 40 of them.
Although we’re a global company , our headquarters are still in Gothenburg – just a short distance from the town of Mölnlycke. The place where the company was founded in 1849 and the origin of the Mölnlycke name.