Account Manager, Microsurgery
Step out of your comfort zone, excel, and redefine the limits of what is possible!
That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Are you our future colleague and Account Manager?
ZEISS Medical Technology is a major supplier of advanced systems to drive the progress, efficiency and access to healthcare technology supporting doctors to improve their patients’ quality of life.
ZEISS Medical Technology Nordics is searching for an enthusiastic candidate for the position of Account Manager. The account manager is responsible for managing sales and application support of the ZEISS microsurgery portfolio within a wide area of disciplines and reports to the Head of Sales Microsurgery Nordics, situated in Stockholm.
The ideal candidate will have an educational background in healthcare and some commercial sales experience gained within the public medical sector.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new! Your role:
- In line with global plans and strategy, develop and act on account plans in coordination with colleagues in ZEISS Medical Technology
- Maintain and develop an active sales project pipeline aligned with the strategic priorities of ZEISS Medical Technology
- Drive the sales process from lead to system installation and create strong enduring customer relationships through regular contact, support, and training
- An important part of the role is to provide application support and training session on and off-site to current and potential customers
- Organize and participate in product demonstrations of our systems to prospective customers
- Provide up-to-date information in our CRM platform to keep the internal teams up to date with the latest account developments
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the ZEISS microsurgery portfolio and introduce these to your customers
- Continuously monitor market trends, analyse, and keep track of competitors, coordinate, promote and implement new business opportunities
- Clinical experience working within the area of microsurgery.
- Previous sales experience is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate to small and large groups of people
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter who can act independently when required
- Team player and able to work as part of a remote team using modern communication technologies
- Self-motivated learner interested in continual learning and self-development. The candidate should have both the ability and desire to learn from both formal taught courses and within informal self-learning opportunities
- Willingness to travel, but also to attend conference meetings, congresses and training courses across the wider European region when required as well as in weekends
Full training in our products, systems and processes is provided. We offer continuous professional development and the opportunity to work as part of a global team with a wide range of career development opportunities. We offer a comprehensive range of benefits and all necessary equipment for the role will be provided to the successful candidate.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation, or identity.
If you have questions regarding Zeiss or this open position you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner at Moveup Consulting AB: Jonatan Svensson-Borssén, Jonatan.email@example.com,+46 707 25 73 96. We are looking forward to your application, CV and cover letter. Please apply by sending your application to Jonatan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent when ever you want.
About Zeiss: Join the team of the 176-year-old pioneer in medical technology. ZEISS is an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. The ZEISS Group owned by the ZEISS Foun- dation with its rich history, develops, produces, and distributes medical technology, measuring technology, microscopes, eyeglass lenses, camera and cinema lenses, binoculars, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment. With its solutions, the company constantly advances the world of optics and helps shape technological progress. The ZEISS Group is represented in more than 40 countries and has over 50 sales and service locations, more than 30 manufacturing sites and 25 R&D centers around the globe. In ZEISS Nordics we are 180 employees with the head office situated in Stockholm. We have direct sales representation in all countries and employs a network of account managers, product and applications specialists, administration, and a strong field service team.