Pulmonx is looking for an ambitious and energetic person to support our fast expansion in Sweden
In this position you will, together with the Regional Manager in the Nordics, kickstart and rapidly develop our market presence and adoption of our flagship therapy in Sweden.
Your sales efforts will be directed towards all stakeholders in the value chain, such as (but not limited to) pulmonologists, surgeons, interventionists, OR nurses, referring pulmonologists, payers or purchasing managers.
You will support and guide in the appropriate use of the company’s products in the OR room for all procedures done.
Working at Pulmonx is an opportunity to collaborate with some exceptional people and work with cutting-edge technology which improves the quality of life for patients with severe COPD/emphysema.
We Offer Competitive Benefits as well as a unique possibility to drive and be a part of the launch in the Swedish market and the journey ahead.
Hear from people who took control of their severe COPD/emphysema and got back to living life on their terms with the Zephyr Valve.
Position Main Purpose
- Roll out and manage assigned territory to maximize patients access to Pulmonx treatments and to generate revenues which achieve or surpasses their sales objectives.
- Establish and nurture network and bring together diverse stakeholders to build up alliances around patient treatments and common interests.
- Partner with line manager to provide with timely and accurate revenue forecasts and alert on opportunities and risks to the revenue objective.
- Collaborates cross functionally to define and execute sales, marketing and education activities, including marketing, sales operations and any other relevant functions.
- Partner with Clinical function to roll out clinical programs and collaboratively assess/develop new technologies.
- Identify key stakeholders and train them along with their medical teams to reach best in class patient care.
- This position requires a self-motivated and dedicated person with outstanding business acumen.
- You must have at least 3-5 years of experience in the medical device industry, preferred in the interventional field.
- Strong background in medical and/or pharmaceuticals is a must.
- Extensive travel required.
- Professional Appearance, Positive Attitude and Excellent Communication Skills with a highly energetic personality.
- Must be or have the potential to be, competent in an operating theatre or endoscopy environment to proctor interventional procedures.
- Experience from the OR is a nice to have, but not a must have.
- Must be fluent in Swedish and proficient in English.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Annie Sjölund 0733-602984
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Pulmonx is the world leader in the growing field of bronchoscopic lung volume reduction for emphysema and offers a unique combination of diagnostic and therapeutic products that enable physicians to accurately predict responders to treatment. Pulmonx is in the early stages of commercializing its technology in markets with over $10bn in global revenue potential.
The company has data published in scientific outlets such as The New England Journal of Medicine, The Lancet, and the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care. Its technology is already included in multiple international and national COPD treatment recommendations such as GOLD and NICE, approved by the FDA as well as CE-marked, and it has recently gained reimbursement access in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, and the Netherlands.