Territory Manager Stockholm – Ostomy care
Do you want a job that really affects people’s lives? Do you want to give people with very personal and private medical conditions access to innovative and market-leading products that make their life easier? Do you want to work at one of the world’s best performing medical device companies? If you can answer YES to the above and feel strongly about taking the next step in your career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As Territory Manager, you work with creating and developing business in close collaboration with customers within ostomy care. Important target groups are ostomy nurses, healthcare professionals at surgical clinics, district nurses in primary care and other relevant clinics in both inpatient and outpatient care.
You will play an important role in the ongoing transition to increase our partnership and to be recognized with high knowledge by the customers. You will be part of the Swedish sales team and report to the Regional Sales Manager. Preferred place of residence is Stockholm/Mälardalen. You will be expected to travel and stay overnight on occasional basis.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive sales development in your district according to the current business plan
- Responsible for preparing and regularly updating district plans with a clear activity plan based on customer needs
- Ensure that the sales process progresses in a timely manner regarding all customers, launches and focus areas
- Plan and carry out training for healthcare professionals and end users, alone or together with the responsible healthcare professional.
- Provide service around Coloplast’s product portfolio of ostomy products to customers to achieve the goals.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking for a driven Salesperson with excellent personal and professional skills, who is ambitious and motivated to work with high quality products. You have a good ability to plan and prioritize your work and a natural talent and drive to building strong relationships with new and existing customers. You will be expected to travel and stay overnight on occasional basis.
- Academic education, preferably a nursing degree or relevant work experience
- Experience from sales within healthcare not mandatory, but considered advantageous
- Ambitious and passionate about driving Coloplast sales development in the district
- High collaborative skills and flexibility
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driving license
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications incl. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as CRM systems
- Excellent skills in Swedish and able to communicate in English
What we offer
You get the opportunity to work in an important therapy area at a successful and growing company that provides products, which make life significantly easier and smoother for the user. Coloplast is a market leading MedTech company with a high rate of innovation, where good service spirit is natural and a must. You have great freedom under the responsibility to plan and set up your work for you to achieve your set goals.
Welcome with you application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Jelena Dogas to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact
Jelena Dogas 070 027 8612
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungbacka just south of Gothenburg. Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future.
The organization consists of 43 dedicated and highly engaged individuals who all have a strong connection to the company’s mission and delivering great results, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services.
We work closely together with the global teams in Coloplast and are proud to be part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.