Territory Manager, Radiofrequency Ablation, Neuromodulation, Nordics
The role of Territory Manager, Radiofrequency Ablation, Neuromodulation, Nordics at Abbott is a field based role with focus on visiting customers, maximizing opportunities, deliver results and strategically establish and further develop our RF business in the Nordic market. The Territory Manager is a part of the Nordic Neuromodulation team and will be expected to work independently to drive revenue growth and establish new accounts within Radiofrequency Ablation. We are looking for someone with excellent personal and professional skills, who is ambitious and motivated to work with high quality products that helps patients live better lives with our leading, life changing technology.
- Implement strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts
- Coordinate promotion of new and existing products, with all relevant marketing activities such as product presentations and competitor information
- Maintain or improve ASP of product portfolio in the assigned territory
- Generate and maintain contacts and relationships with existing and new customers
- Be familiar with Neuromodulation therapies and be an expert in all Abbott NM product portfolio.
- Professionally present the clinical merits of each product and the comparative considerations of alternative therapeutic approaches
- Provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support as well as training to customers and Abbott staff when needed.
- Build a good relationship and work closely with the Sales & Marketing department
- Take an active role in tender processes, build connections with tender offices and support Sales Manager and Customer Service with up-to-date information and correct timing
- Collaborate with manager in establishing strategic, operating, and forecasting plans in accordance to business objectives and challenges
- Support management with relevant input and prognoses in planning, sales targets and forecasting processes
- University degree (or equivalent) in science, polytechnic, healthcare, or business discipline
- A minimum of 3 years successful hospital clinical sales and support service
- Strong selling skills and excellent ability to build relations
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects independently
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- High technical interest and understanding
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a Scandinavian language and English, another language is an asset
- Experience (clinically and/or commercially) within the Medical Device industry is an asset
- Ability to travel 75%
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position, please contact:
Richard Etz +46 733 872721.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time
We create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. Today, 113,000 of us are working to make a lasting impact on health in the more than 160 countries we serve.