Territory Manager Neuromodulation
The role of Territory Manager Neuromodulation which includes Chronic Pain Treatment (CPT) and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) is field based and focuses on visiting customers, maximizing opportunities, delivering results and providing excellent clinical support during procedures. The Territory Manager is a part of the Nordic Neuromodulation team and will be expected to work independently to drive revenue growth and account penetration in the responsible sales area.
We are looking for someone with excellent personal and professional skills, who is ambitious and motivated to work with high quality products that help patients live better lives with our leading, life changing technology. As part of the Abbott family, you will also be responsible to position Abbott as the number one brand, internally and externally and in the mind of Health Care Professionals.
- Implement strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts
- Coordinate promotion of new and existing products, with all relevant marketing activities such as product presentations and competitor information
- Maintain or improve ASP of product portfolio in the assigned territory
- Generate and maintain contacts and long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Be familiar with Neuromodulation therapies and be an expert in all Abbott NM product portfolio
- Professionally present the clinical merits of each product and the comparative considerations of alternative therapeutic approaches
- Provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support as well as training to customers and Abbott staff when needed
- Build a good relationship and work closely with the Sales & Marketing department
- Take an active role in tender processes, build connections with tender offices and support Sales Manager and Customer Service with up-to-date information and correct timing
- Collaborate with manager in establishing strategic, operating, and forecasting plans in accordance to business objectives and challenges
- Support management with relevant input and prognoses in planning, sales targets and forecasting processes
- University degree (or equivalent through experience) in science, polytechnic, healthcare, or business discipline
- A minimum of 3 years successful hospital clinical sales and support service
- Strong selling skills and excellent ability to build relationships
- Strong organization, priority setting and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing. Any additional languages are considered nice to have
- Self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects independently
- Positive and proactive attitude
- High technical interest and understanding
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills in problem solving
- Experience (clinically and/or commercially) within the Medical Device industry is an asset
- Ability to travel 75%
What can we offer you?
Abbott offers you a varied, challenging and international role in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Richard Etz, Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Richard at +46 733 87 27 21.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health. www.abbott.com