Territory Manager-Continence Care-Syd
Spreading the knowledge about Coloplast’s products and services is what we do in the commercial team. Do you want something more than just a job, where you get to work with the best products on the market and really make a difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a Territory Manager who is passionate about developing business with our customers through long term relationships. We are looking for the right person to develop our business in the region South; Skåne, Blekinge, Kronoberg and Halland. You will play an important role in the ongoing transition to increase our partnership and to be recognized with high knowledge by the customers. You will be part of the Swedish sales team and report to the Regional Sales Manager.
As Territory Manager, you work with creating and developing business in close collaboration with customers within continence care. Important target groups are Urotherapists, Nurses at urology clinics, spinal cord clinics, rehab clinics and other clinics in both inpatient and outpatient care. We also work with district nurses in primary care. The service also includes work against purchasing and other important decision-makers in connection with procurements.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for achieving set sales goals through sales activities in the field, this includes building business partnerships with decision makers in key positions, product-related service, increasing market shares and sales. Sell and provide service around Coloplast’s product portfolio of continence products to customers to achieve the goals.
- Drive sales development in the district according to the current business plan
- Responsible for preparing and implementing a clear detailed district plan. Evaluate and update the district plan quarterly.
- Ensure that the sales process progresses in a timely manner regarding all customers, launches and focus areas
- Together with the Regional Sales Manager and the Payers & Evidence Team, be responsible for the procurement work in the region
- Plan and carry out training for health care professionals and end users, alone or together with the responsible care professionals.
What we offer
You get the opportunity to work in an important therapy area at a successful and growing company that provides products, which make life significantly easier and smoother for the user. Coloplast is a market leading MedTech company with a high rate of innovation, where good service spirit is natural and a must. You have great freedom under the responsibility to plan and set up your work for you to achieve your set goals. We offer market-based salary and benefits, health contribution, insurances, flexible working hours etc.
We are looking for a successful Salesperson with a genuine interest in patients and healthcare. You must be passionate about helping patients and healthcare with their challenges by delivering perceived added value. At the same time, it is important that you focus on what provides clear business benefits and sales for Coloplast. Procurement and procurement work are crucial for suppliers in today’s healthcare and therefore it is important to continue to focus on this.
- Academic education, preferably a nursing degree or relevant work experience
- Experience from successful sales within healthcare
- Ambitious on behalf of the business and passionate about raising the bar
- High ability of collaboration and flexibility
- Well organized and structured. Ability to plan and execute own work.
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Identifies with Coloplast Vision, Mission and Values
- Driving license
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications incl. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as CRM systems
- Excellent skills in Swedish and able to communicate in English
You will be expected to travel and stay overnight on occasional basis.
Preferable residence within the district.
Welcome with you application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact
Annie Sjölund at +46 733 60 29 84
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungbacka just south of Gothenburg. Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future.
The organization consists of 43 dedicated and highly engaged individuals who all have a strong connection to the company’s mission and delivering great results, ensuring that the Swedish market and customers are served in the best possible way with innovative products and services.
We work closely together with the global teams in Coloplast and are proud to be part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs.