Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, reporting to the COO, you are accountable for the development and implementation of the overall supply chain strategy to ensure continuity of supply, consistent quality and delivery, and competitive pricing. You work in close collaboration with, the NPI/SQA Engineer, guided by you in the daily work of design transferring, manufacturing process setup, manufacturing monitoring and process validation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Strategic sourcing, involving:
- supplier selection, qualification, audit, and assessments
- development and execution of long-term supplier agreements ensuring continuity of supply, consistent quality and delivery, and competitive pricing
- Sourcing of products and services, involving request for quotation, purchase orders and concession management
- Production planning monitoring, logistics distribution, shipping and final release.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of procedures and metrics for supplier selection. Maintenance of approved supplier list
- Proactively supporting product development and production projects identifying and communicating new product demands, schedules, procurement needs and actions as well as status
- Be aware of legal matters and regulatory requirements that affect supplier management and purchasing polices
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking for talented professionals with passion and drive. Dealing with many internal and external stakeholders, you have excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken). Previous experiences from electronics in medical devices would be considered an advantage.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you have:
- Experience from supply chain or related role in the medical device industry (preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment), including knowledge of design, development, manufacturing, and approved supplier management
- Familiar with ISO 13485 and preferably other standards for medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals
- Excellent project management skills and ability to communicate effectively within the organisation.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for pharmaceuticals
What can OnDosis offer you?
You will have a great opportunity to join early and develop in a company which acts on the global arena with really high ambitions. Our clients are large multinational pharmaceutical companies. Your colleagues are all highly skilled professionals with a profound industry knowledge. The commitment to establish a new standard for the dosing of medicines is present in everything we do. For sure, you will be part of an exciting growth journey on the global pharma- and medical devices arena.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Ann Rütt to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding OnDosis or this open position, please contact Ann at +46 (0)733 44 09 00
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
OnDosis is a Swedish Life Science company that develops intelligent solutions to deliver individualized medication. By combining first-class pharmaceuticals with digital technology, we create a new, user-friendlier way of taking medicine that optimizes the benefits of prescribed therapies.
OnDosis will revolutionize the way we take our medicines through integration with intelligent dosing and health technology to improve patient outcomes across a multitude of diseases.
While pharmaceutical innovation has accelerated, dosing has stayed the same, resulting in a great number of unmet needs. Today, the calls for change are at an all-time high—and our revolution will ensure that dosing catches up with the scientific advances of modern medicine and digital therapeutics.