Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator
To our production site in Reftele, we’re recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator. Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, you’ll be part of a team with your colleagues located in Kista/Stockholm. We are looking for a candidate willing to take great personal responsibility and with a “can-do attitude”. As DHG is very expansive and dynamic, you must be able to quickly adapt to new conditions. A willingness also to work in a warehouse and production context is required.
Your work will include but not be limited to:
- Forecasts to suppliers
- Purchasing of materials and goods
- Monitoring deliveries and administer reminders
- Supplier contacts in discrepancies (material, packaging, documentation, etc.) and ensuring corrective action
- Follow up and reporting of supplier KPI’s
- Managing inventory of stocked products and components
- Updating master data from suppliers in ERP system
- Manage, plan and structure the onsite daily logistics
- Being operational in the warehouse when needed
You should have at least 2-3 years’ working experience from supply chain/logistics and preferably operational purchasing.
- Good skills in MS Office in general and advanced user of Excel
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English – in speech and in writing
- Experience of ERP and MRP systems (preferably Pyramid and/or Axapta)
To know more about DHG and this open position, contact Tom Bergqvist at Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22
To apply, send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com no later than 15 December. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Direct Healthcare Group (DHG) is a global medical device company that supports efforts to move health forward by delivering innovative and leading solutions for individuals whose lives are impacted by reduced movement.
Direct Healthcare Group seeks to be the market leader in the prevention and treatment of voidable harms caused by reduced mobility across acute and post-acute settings operating in all key EU markets and rest of world through distributors. We strive to constantly support our healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, working to keep improving the vital connections between movement and health, enabling accelerated recovery and healthy independence in daily living.
We are a team of some 550 employees and are passionate about what we do. Our commitment is tied to our awareness that our efforts make a difference in the lives of individuals. We are also driven by the ongoing need to continuously improve, enhance and develop our solutions.