Supplier Quality & Procurement Manager
Do you feel passionate about improving patient safety? Are you prepared to make a meaningful contribution to help dental clinics perform implant treatments with increased reliability? If so, we invite you to an exciting opportunity at Osstell, a global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our Supply Chain and Operations team as Supplier Quality and Procurement Manager.
In this role you will be part of a challenging and exciting journey shaping the company’s future and taking the business to new heights. You will have a great opportunity to influence and improve the products we supply to the market whilst working in a dynamic and varied setting.
- Purchasing goods and services through our contract manufacturing channels
- Ensuring delivery performance and product availability while maintaining appropriate inventory levels and optimize costs in-line with targets
- Negotiating and securing quality contracts with our strategically important suppliers
- Supporting implementation of new product launches and new market entries to ensure optimal time to market and product availability
- Collaborating on continuous improvement programs with suppliers and monitoring manufacturing capabilities
- Evaluating, approving, and monitoring suppliers in accordance with Osstell’s requirements, applicable quality-, environmental- and ethical standard requirements and regulations
- Monitoring supplier performance and KPI’s and initiating necessary actions
- Managing the supplier audit plan, executing supplier audits as lead auditor, documenting, and follow-up
- Leading projects and internal/external resources within the frame of decided development, supplier quality crisis and improvement projects
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple work activities, identify, and resolve complex product demand issues, delivery monitoring, manage changes in delivery plans and track and monitor inventory levels of various product lines
- Experience from working in the medical devices industry and quality audit execution
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, in English as well as in Swedish
- Proficiency in practical analysis and data interpretation
Additionally, we are looking for someone who has:
- A structured and creative approach
- A collaborative and flexible attitude
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Analytical and technical skills alongside strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage supplier capacity issues and drive action plans to mitigate delivery and capacity disturbances or risks
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience in electronics
- Experience from working with contract manufacturing
- Experience in project management, with creating plans and work in a structured way to achieve goals by setting priorities
Join our mission to help clinicians provide each patient with optimal time to teeth
Osstell has a long-term commitment to our customers, employees, and partners. We are in it for the long run. Our core values states what we always should focus on, Customer value, Entrepreneurship, Openness and Accountability.
Joining Osstell you will be part of a company that has a clear strategy for growth on a global market. You will be working in an international environment in a professional and highly competent team, supported by world leading partners. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, with a centrally located office. We can offer the advantages of being a smaller company with high individual impact, combined with the stability of being supported and owned by the W&H Group.
This role will give you the opportunity to truly develop, grow and broaden your skills.
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV to Fredrick Asare at email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Osstell or this open position, please contact Fredrick Asare at +46 733 440 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Founded in 1999, Osstell has become the global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. With over 1400 scientific publications confirming its clinical value, Osstell’s proprietary Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) technology and the Osstell ISQ scale (Implant Stability Quotient) are trusted by dentists worldwide.
Since March 2018, Osstell is owned by W&H, a renowned name in dental technology. This collaboration strengthened Osstell’s position as the go-to solution for assessing the clinical status of dental implants. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, the birthplace of dental implants, Osstell continues to empower dental professionals by providing objective implant stability measurements, ensuring optimal dental implant care for patients.
Osstell – a W&H company
Headquartered in Bürmoos, Austria, the international W&H Group is a world leader within dental industry. Passion and innovation are motor of the medical device manufacturer. Innovative product and service solutions, a modern corporate structure, a strong focus on research and development as well as social responsibility make W&H a locally and globally successful family business.
More than 1,300 employees worldwide contribute to the production of hardware and software products for use in dental practices, clinics and laboratories and in oral and maxillofacial surgery, helping to ensure the safe and gentle patient care.
The dental precision instruments and high-end solutions are developed and produced at production sites in Austria, Italy and Sweden. With worldwide subsidiaries and a comprehensive network of distribution partners, W&H is represented in 130 countries. The company’s focus is on export. Key sales markets include the USA, Europe and Asia.