Supplier Quality Engineer
Our global Quality Team is spread between UK and Sweden, and for our Quality department in Sweden, specialized in transfer products, we are recruiting a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE).
Reporting to the Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, the role will give you the opportunity to grow in a truly international company. In this new role you help DHG (Direct Healthcare Group) suppliers to constantly improve the quality of products and services provided, and to develop overall performance.
The role is based at the Handicare office in Kista, Sweden.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Secure high-quality product delivery across all DHG suppliers
- Work with supplier quality teams onsite to ensure appropriate processes and protocols are in place to maximise product quality
- Monitor all quality KPIs at supplier facilities and ensure corrective actions (CAPA) are closed out in a timely and effective manner
- Report supplier quality performance to senior management
- Proactively promote quality initiatives across the supply chain
- Define yearly supplier audit plans and personally perform audits across supply chain
- Qualify suppliers and their processes for new or existing products
- Develop detailed trend and performance analytics to prevent issues from occurring/recurring.
- Function as a leader, facilitator, and performer of complex Root Cause and Corrective Action initiatives using industry proven tools and techniques resulting in “Can’t Fail” process improvements.
- Investigate contractual and regulatory compliance requirements and assess the company’s ability to perform and comply with the stated elements.
You have a B Sc. or M Sc. and/or experience from working in a similar role within MedTech or similarly regulated environment (i. e automotive, aerospace, pharmaceuticals). An alternative background would be QA within manufacturing industry. Strong communication skills and an ability to easily work cross-functionally with many different stakeholders is essential. An international mindset, preferably some experience from working abroad would be considered an advantage in this position.
Your English is fluent (written and spoken). Swedish, and any other European or Asian language is an asset. The role will require quite a lot of travelling
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible or at the latest on the 25th of September. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier. For more information about Handicare, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, +46(0)733 87 27 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Handicare, please visit www.handicare.se
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time
Handicare AB, a company in the Direct Healthcare Group (DHG), offers solutions and support to increase the independence of disabled or elderly people, and to enable them to live an active life — on their terms — and to facilitate for their care providers and family.
Direct Healthcare Group seeks to be the market leader in the prevention and treatment of voidable harms caused by reduced mobility across acute and post acute settings operating in all key EU markets and Rest of World through distributors.
We are a team of some 300 employees and are passionate about what we do. Our commitment is tied to our awareness that our efforts make a difference in the lives of individuals. We are also driven by the ongoing need to continuously improve, enhance and develop our solutions.