Supplier Quality Engineer
Our global Quality Team is spread between UK and Sweden, and for our Quality department in Sweden, specialized in transfer products, we are recruiting a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE).
Reporting to the Head of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, the role will give you the opportunity to grow in a truly international company. In this new role you help DHG (Direct Healthcare Group) suppliers to constantly improve the quality of products and services provided, and to develop overall performance.
The role is based at the office in Kista, Sweden.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Secure high-quality product delivery across all DHG suppliers
- Work with supplier quality teams onsite to ensure appropriate processes and protocols are in place to maximise product quality
- Monitor all quality KPIs at supplier facilities and ensure corrective actions (CAPA) are closed out in a timely and effective manner
- Report supplier quality performance to senior management
- Proactively promote quality initiatives across the supply chain
- Define yearly supplier audit plans and personally perform audits across supply chain
- Qualify suppliers and their processes for new or existing products
- Develop detailed trend and performance analytics to prevent issues from occurring/recurring.
- Function as a leader, facilitator, and performer of complex Root Cause and Corrective Action initiatives using industry proven tools and techniques resulting in “Can’t Fail” process improvements.
- Investigate contractual and regulatory compliance requirements and assess the company’s ability to perform and comply with the stated elements.
You have a B Sc. or M Sc. and/or experience from working in a QA-position within MedTech or similarly regulated environment (i. e automotive, aerospace, pharmaceuticals). An alternative background would be QA within manufacturing industry. Strong communication skills and an ability to easily work cross-functionally with many different stakeholders is essential. An international mindset, preferably some experience from working abroad would be considered an advantage in this position.
Your English is fluent (written and spoken). Swedish, and any other European or Asian language is an asset. The role will require quite a lot of travelling
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier. For more information about Handicare, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, +46(0)733 87 27 22 or email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time
Being in poor health can dramatically reduce our ability to move, leading to further health complications and slower recovery. At Direct Healthcare Group, we recognise that movement is vital to our recovery, rehabilitation and independence. We believe that supporting mobility and independence is essential to achieving and maintaining good health.
No-one better understands the importance of movement and its relationship to both physical and mental health than Direct Healthcare Group, especially when the need to move directly affects our quality of daily living. Through this understanding, and close collaboration with healthcare professionals, we strive to provide effective, movement-based solutions that increase life-quality across care and living environments.
From effective prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, to promoting safe independence and avoiding patient falls, our solutions support care delivery to a broad patient spectrum, including those with complex, long term conditions. At Direct Healthcare Group we uniquely enable the healthcare challenges associated with reduced patient movement to be anticipated, managed, and in many cases, resolved to support care providers and those they care for.
All leading to better health outcomes, accelerated recovery and easier daily living.