Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you ready to make a difference in the medical technology industry? XVIVO, a leading medical technology company specializing in organ transplantation, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Supplier Quality Engineer. With our commitment to innovation and the safe use of organs for transplant patients, you will have the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking advancements in the field.
As a Supply Quality Engineer at XVIVO, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the quality and reliability of the products we supply. You will collaborate with our global team, working mainly with suppliers in Europe, to evaluate, approve, and monitor suppliers in accordance with XVIVO’s requirements, quality standards, and regulations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and approving suppliers
- Performing validation, PFMEA, Process Flow, and Control Plan activities to ensure compliance with specifications and internal/external requirements
- Monitoring supplier performance and KPI’s, and initiating necessary actions
- Conducting CAPA, FMEA, and other failure investigation activities related to suppliers
- Leading supplier risk assessments and quality complaints meetings
- Providing support to suppliers regarding materials and components quality
- Collaborating on continuous improvement programs with suppliers and monitoring manufacturing capabilities
In addition, you will represent Supplier Quality in development projects, making a significant impact on the design transfer to suppliers and ensuring supplier quality throughout the product life cycle.
To excel in this role, we are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer or Quality Engineer
- Proficiency in process validation, lean manufacturing, and risk analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and team working skills
- University degree
- Experience working within the medical devices industry
Why join XVIVO?
The culture of XVIVO is the culture of a small company with high growth ambitions based on the foundation of a common belief that patient safety, our vision – “Nobody should die waiting for a new organ”, is key for our success. We strongly believe in the fact that nothing is impossible and thrive to get the job done. We, no matter which position or work description, are always focused to help our customers.
Working at XVIVO is more than a job – it is an opportunity to change the world for transplant patients waiting for a new organ. This position offers an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the challenging and exciting journey shaping the company’s future and taking the business to new heights.
In this recruitment we collaborate with Moveup Consulting AB. If you think you are the right candidate for this job, please send you application to email@example.com For more information about XVIVO, and the role please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733-87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
XVIVO, listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with a production site in Lund as well as offices in the U.S and The Netherlands. We offer a comprehensive range of machines and consumables for all major solid organs, revolutionizing the storage, evaluation, and treatment of organs for transplant centers worldwide. Our mission is to increase the number of life-saving transplants by enabling the safe utilization of more donated organs.