Strategic Supply Chain Specialist
Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Strategic Supply Chain Specialist
Every surgical intervention has specific requirements, which are constantly being reviewed and updated. Procedure trays® – customized procedure trays are tailored specifically for the needs of O.R. staff. Having the right tools at the right time, all in one convenient package, optimizes O.R. Efficiency, enabling hospitals to care for more patients and offer a better quality of care.
As a Strategic Supply Chain Specialist you work in close collaboration with Logistics, Materials, Production Planning, Master Scheduler, Customer Care, Supply Chain Planning & IT to ensure agreed service levels and inventory targets are achieved.
- Identify, map and prioritize cross-functional process development needs in collaboration with the process improvement team.
- Lead cross-functional process mapping and development initiatives aiming at improving value chain performance within Procedure trays® end to end supply chain processes.
- Select and use effective process documentation tools and provide guidance on process improvement tool use.
- Provide guidance and challenge the management teams within Procedure trays® end to end supply chain processes in relation to performance indicators and use of reporting tools
- Solve critical supply situations – with relevant people in the Operations-, Supply Chain- and IT- functions.
- Review and implement of best in class supply chain processes e.g. S&OP
- Academic degree
- Minimum 5 years in Operations/Supply Chain preferably in different environments & with focus on supply chain end to end processes
- ERP experience preferably in SAP, WMS, BI and or APS systems
- Project Management skills
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development. You are a strong communicator, resistant to stress and skilled in handling stakeholders at all business levels.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Closing date for applications is 10 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.