Strategic Sales Partnership Director
About the position
As Strategic Sales Partnership Director, you will be responsible for Cuviva’s establishment of sales partnership with a focus on Northern Europe. In this role, you have both an operational and strategic responsibility and report directly to the CEO.
Key focus will be to identify and approach, suitable partners/organizations in EU that would benefit to sell The Cuviva Solution – a scalable platform that connects the individual with health care professionals and relatives, providing personalized health services, real-time communication, and shared patient data, under their own company brand.
The position is preferably based out of Cuvivas HQ in Gothenburg Sweden, but it is possible to be based elsewhere.
- Lead and build / develop Cuviva’s partnership sales
- Develop new collaborations and partnerships
- Responsible for sales in the territory (reach budget targets)
- Budget and forecast work incl. quality assurance and performance reporting
- Represent Cuviva internally and externally
- Contribute to the development of Cuviva’s Partnership strategy and focus
- Accountable for creation and implementation of a targeted sales plan and business development strategy
- Contribute to shaping National and Local Partnership Strategy and delivering agreed tactics to drive engagement and uptake
- Build trustful, strategic partnerships across EU, mapping stakeholders and bringing decision makers together to support uptake
- Feedback Customer insights to support value messaging and inform overall strategy
- Actively participate within the wider business, sharing best practice and contributing to driving business success
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the EU healthcare landscape and key drivers which may support the Cuviva value proposition
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders and strategic partners to help customers overcome barriers to adoption
- Give personal input and solutions at monthly business meetings
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare and/or business process software/cloud
- Account Management experience of more than 3 years mandatory
- Previous experience of service optimisation/patient pathway development
- Prior experience of delivering digital health solutions is preferred
- Previous experience in sales of business-related software is an advantage
- Accustomed to working with procurements
A plus is of course a broad network in the healthcare sector both here in Sweden and in any Nordic or European market.
- Excellent communication skills (able to run presentations in front of large audiences)
- Good interpersonal skills in multi cultural congresses, quick to establish contact
- Self starter, ambitious (able to work alone in the field)
- Structured (able to develop and follow business plans, priorities and organizing the sales work)
- Business awareness and high motivation for sales
How to apply!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to
If you have questions regarding Cuviva or this open position, please contact
Annie Sjölund 0733 60 29 84
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
With growing populations, increased age and more people at home living with chronic disease, digitalisation of distributed healthcare must step up. Our vision is to lead the way to the future of connected healthcare, enabling substantial cost savings and increased quality of life for the individual.
Healthcare cost savings in Europe through digitalisation are expected to be between 10% and 20% of total healthcare costs. In just Sweden alone, McKinsey estimates an 180 BSEK annual cost saving in Healthcare through digitalisation by 2025 – a saving corresponding to 25% of annual healthcare costs.
Cuviva has the ground-breaking structure to contribute in this predicted system change.