Senior Product Developer
Do you have experience in mechanical and electrical product development in the MedTech industry, leading both internal and external projects? Do you want to develop both new and existing products in a growing and value-driven company? Then we have a very exciting opportunity for you at Osstell AB.
About the role
As a product developer at Osstell AB, you will be part of a great team where you develop new and existing products that help dental clinics perform implant treatments with increased reliability and thus increased safety for the patient. Your main responsibility will be product development in our product area SmartPegs. You manage all development and maintenance of this product, which is done in close collaboration with global manufacturers of dental implants. The SmartPegs product area is a strategically important part of Osstell’s vision that all dental implants should be able to be measured using Osstell’s technology.
- Responsible for the technical domain of Osstell SmartPegs
- Product maintenance as well as development with focus on HW (mechanical and electrical) solutions enabling cost efficient production with high quality
- Leading projects including internal/external resources within the frame of decided development and improvement projects
- Give technical support to our suppliers
- Responsible that all documentation for product development are compliant with regulatory requirements (e.g. MDR and FDA).
- Communicate and collaborate with global manufacturers of dental implants and network of external R&D partners
To be successful as a Senior Product Developer at Osstell AB, we think you are driven, social and ambitious. You have a true customer focus and a strong interest in understanding the clinical applications of the Osstell product range. You are a skilled communicator, and you are fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Several years of technical experience within development of mechanical products and solutions, preferably from the Medical Device industry
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of production related trouble shooting and problem solving
- A Master/bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electro-mechanical engineering
Osstell has a long-term commitment to our customers, employees and partners. We are in it for the long run. Our core values states what we always should focus on; Customer value, Entrepreneurship, Openness and Accountability.
Joining Osstell you will be part of a company that has a clear strategy for growth on a global market. You will be working in an international environment in a professional and highly competent team, supported by world leading partners. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, with a centrally located office. We can offer the advantages of being a smaller company with high individual impact, together with the stability of being supported and owned by the W&H Group.
We look forward to your application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Osstell or this open position, please contact Karin at +46 (0)733 – 44 09 00 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Osstell is the global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. Osstell was formed in 1999 to commercialize an invention using Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) to determine the clinical status of a dental implant. Osstell’s proprietary and patented technology helps its customers, dentists around the world, to make dental implant treatments safer, and to increase patient confidence and comfort, by measuring the stability of implants objectively and non-invasively using the Osstell ISQ scale (Implant Stability Quotient). More than 1100 scientific publications confirm the benefits of the technology, its clinical value, and the use of the Osstell ISQ scale for dentists in their daily practices. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden – the birthplace of dental implants. The office is located in the heart of Gothenburg, close to the central station. Since February 2018, Osstell is part of the W&H Group.