Senior Product Developer – Electrical Equipment
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for! Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world? If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
We continue our journey developing new innovative medical solutions. To further strengthen our in-house competence in electronics and software we’re recruiting for several positions at Mölnlycke R&D.
Welcome to join us as a Senior Product Developer – Electrical Equipment in Wound Care R&D team at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. This function will report to the R&D Manager Product Development.
As a Senior Product Developer – Electrical Equipment you lead the development and implementation of new products and/or design changes of existing products to meet customer needs and/or to secure supply, compliance and competitiveness.
• Drive and lead design control activities in new product development projects to meet customer and business needs.
• Translate customer and business needs into user needs and product requirements.
• Define and specify needs for test method development. Ensure that product verification and validation activities are carried out.
• Guide and coach product developers and associate product developers in the area.
• Suggesting continuous improvements such as processes, work instructions and ways of working
• Generate new product ideas and generate IP
Capabilities, Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, life science or equivalent
• Several years’ experience from product development (R&D) working with products including electronics and/or software in the Medical Device Industry or other highly regulated business
• Experience of system architecture design
• Knowledge of Global Regulatory Requirements and standards related to medical devices eg. 14971, 13485, 60601 is preferred
• Deep knowledge of technical documentation in a QMS
• Great communication skills
• Fluent English, written and spoken
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled together with our recruitment partner, Technogarden. If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Ulrika Ydse, email@example.com or Per Gottfridsson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: https://technogarden.teamtailor.com/jobs/1554432-senior-product-developer-electronics-to-molnlycke-healthcare/applications/new
We are screening applications continuously.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
•Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
•Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
•Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.