Senior Product Developer
We are now expanding the R&D team with a Senior Product Developer / Project Manager. In this new position you will lead and contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies.
About the role
Observe Medical is facing an exciting development phase and a lot of resources are being invested in developing both product offering and staff. In this position you will have a key function, in the R&D team, with great responsibility.
As a Senior Product Developer / Project Manager you manage our product development projects. Our project activities cover both changes in current solutions, the development of new products as well as investigation and preparation of new technologies. In cooperation with our CTO and the QA/RA department you make sure we meet all the medical, regulatory, and internal quality requirements.
- Managing the development of new and existing products internally and/or with external partners
- Forming requirement specifications, developing, maintaining, and updating detailed design and interface specifications
- Offering strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
- Defining, updating or executing test cases as well as procedures and reporting results
- Contributing to and supporting root-cause analysis of failures
- Working with both internal and external team members to define and specify needs for test method development ensuring that product verification and validation activities are carried out
Your experience and demonstrated competencies:
- Academic background in Electrical Engineering or Software Systems Development (Bachelor or Masters’ Degree) or equivalent working experience
- Experience from Medical Device Industry within product development
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1, ISO 14971 och ISO 62366 (or possibly ISO 26262 if you do not have the medical device industry background)
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
Are you the one we’re looking for?
To be a good fit for this open position you probably have a background from product development of medical software/electronics devices. You have a strong experience of both product development and project management. You have the ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment. Most certainly you are very well used to handling/updating documentation during the project progress. To be successful in this position you must have an innovative capability together with a high technical understanding for the medical device regulatory environment. A key capability will be to lead and coordinate product development into serial production.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Observe Medical or this open position, please contact Karin at +46 (0)733 – 44 09 00 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Observe Medical is a fast-growing medtech company with global reach. The Company develops, markets and sells innovative hospital products that contribute to improved patient outcome and a more efficient care system. Observe Medical is listed on Euronext Expand Oslo, Norway with headquarters in Oslo, and its operations is based out of Gothenburg, Sweden. Observe Medical has a direct sales organization in the Nordics for a broad product portfolio of hospital products within urine measurement, anesthesiology/ICUs and wound care, and a distributor network in Europe for Sippi® the Company’s key product. Sippi® is the only automated digital urine meter with possibility for wireless data transfer to the hospital patient data management systems and hinders biofilm formation that can lead to urinary infections. Sippi® is CE marked and is currently being launched with focus on selected markets and hospitals in Nordics and in Europe.