Sales Manager Nordics-Peripheral Intervention
At BD Interventional we want you to be entrepreneurial, enterprising & accountable – you’re trusted to run your own area of responsibilities, develop your own ideas, drive your own solutions and be fully accountable for the success of the implementation. We have a direct link between the results we create and reward great achievements. We expect that you are attracted by an environment which is fast paced, also – that you have the leadership and commercial capabilities to make it happen – you’ll be busy, challenged but never bored! You can make a real impact and propel your leadership and commercial drive a leap step forward!
Sales Manager, Peripheral Interventions, Nordics
Reporting to the Country Business Leader, Nordics and in great collaboration with country marketing, BD Interventional finance- and other BD peer teams you create a winning aspiration, lead, coach and develop the performance of the peripheral interventional team. The Nordic BD PI solution is brought to the market via two sales teams, Vascular resp. Oncology represented in all Nordic countries, total of 10 direct reports.
- Full profit and loss responsibility, drive the executing of successful sales performance.
- Managing partners and distributors via high level of engagements and collaboration. Continually connect with Nordic distributor manager and actively lead the quarterly and annual review processes.
- Actively shape, in collaboration with country marketing and finance the country business strategy and implementation, defined as Annual Strategic Process including full P/L budgeting for next plus two years.
- Identify and develop local and regional business opportunities to accelerate sales growth. This via first line understanding gained via personal key opinion leader and high-level customer interfacing.
- Lead, coach and develop the team
- Customer engagements and activities
- Drive and develop the Nordic peripheral business via clear and appropriate planning
- Build strong commercial partnerships
- Budgeting and forecasting revenue and gross profit performance
- Marketing and Communication
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- Demonstrates strong big-picture thinking; effectively integrates and balances long-term opportunities and challenges, with day-to-day activities
- Business acumen
- Strong influencer
- Analysis and decision making
- Planning and organization
- The ideal candidate will likely have a university degree and will have a proven track record of working in the life science industry, preferably within medical devices sales.
- Previous experiences within the field of Peripheral Intervention space are advantageous.
- For this role, we are looking for a sales champion with the hunger and drive to go the extra mile as well as hit and exceed set goals and targets.
- It is an advantage if you live in Stockholm/central Sweden.
- For this role you should speak fluent English and at least one Scandinavian language.
Welcome with you application!
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund, email@example.com
We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding BD or this open position, please contact Annie at 0733 60 29 84
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
|Advancing the world of health!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of healthTM by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of healthcare by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for healthcare providers.
BD and its 75,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help enhance the safety and efficiency of clinicians’ care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to accurately detect disease and advance researchers’ capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD helps enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to healthcare.
|Word from our CEO, Chairmen and President, Tom Polen
“We work in the most dynamic and consequential industry in the world. The products we make today are a vital part of the global healthcare system, and we have the capability to change even more lives in the future as we work together to fulfill our Purpose of advancing the world of health™.”
“Our Purpose comes with enormous responsibility, and how we deliver on this promise is just as important as what we ultimately accomplish. The answer can be found in The BD WAY the values, mindset, and leadership commitments that surround our Purpose and in one value in particular: “We do what is right.” This is the foundation of our Code of Conduct, which guides every decision we make, every action we take, and every interaction we have with our customers, our business partners, our communities, and each other. Our Code of Conduct provides direction on how we must behave in any scenario, nothing is more essential to our success than doing the right thing helping us fulfill our Purpose and potential the BD WAY.”