Sales Director Europe
Our client, based in Göteborg, is recruiting a Sales Director Europe. This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a truly innovative global biotech company.
- Manage all sales operations in Europe within your business area.
- Own the sales pipeline, both long term and short term, and provide regularly updates to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Team-management, people development, teambuilding and budget responsibility.
- In close cooperation with Marketing carry out activities like trade shows, conferences and campaigns according to agreed sales plan.
This role requires
- Experience from biotech/life science industry, primarily selling to academia/science
- Sales Management experience
- Preferably experience both from direct sales and distributor/partner sales
- Team management skills
- Experience in recruiting excellent sales persons is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in business English
- Academic degree
To succeed in this role, you have a ”can-do-attitude” and a competitive mentality. You always see opportunities and you have a passion for what you do. Sales and negotiation skills to effectively present business proposals on several levels in Science/Academia is required.
You must be able to travel within Europe. Expected travelling 25 – 30%.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible or at the latest, 26 March. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier. For more information about the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, at +46 (0)733 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Moveup Consulting AB has 20 years of experience in search and qualified recruitment. Our recruitment assignments are primarily in the business sector in our specialist areas: life science, IT and technology.
We know your industry and we know what it takes to be successful in a new job. Moveup works with both Swedish and Nordic recruitment assignments. We create long-term relationships based on openness, mutual trust and respect for both our clients and candidates.
Moveup has offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. We enjoy close relationships with excellent collaboration partners in Norway, Denmark and Finland, so we cover the entire Nordic region.